Newbie!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Hello!

As you can tell my name is Claire and Im new!

I have been following S.W for 6 mths and have lost nearly (lb off) 3 stone...

Im stuggling at a bit and aint really motivated - I have stopped going to group but use the online - well I did but now havent got the passwords lol

Anyhoo....

I'll be here and I will def shout if need help!

Claire

Welcome to the site Claire, i am quite new too.

Well done on the weight lost, you should be so proud. I can only dream of having lost that much at the moment!

hey claire 1981 your dob ? if so we are the very same age !!

wow well done on your weight loss so far i have been following SW on my on for a week already but am joining online tomorrow ! hope i do as well as you
..oh yes i nearly forgot welcome xxxx

Welcome to the site Claire, i am quite new too.

Well done on the weight lost, you should be so proud. I can only dream of having lost that much at the moment!

Hun you will get there, its v v v hard tho!!

Ty! x:D

hey claire 1981 your dob ? if so we are the very same age !!

wow well done on your weight loss so far i have been following SW on my on for a week already but am joining online tomorrow ! hope i do as well as you
..oh yes i nearly forgot welcome xxxx
Yep Im 27 - feel 100 today tho lol

I cant use online now as no passwords but it is very helpful and I used it every day for 1 thing or another!!

GL HUN!X

Hi Claire, welcome to the forum. I still have another 5 days of being 27 so I am the same age as you at the moment too! Well done on the loss so far. How much more do you want to lose? x

Hi Claire, welcome to the forum. I still have another 5 days of being 27 so I am the same age as you at the moment too! Well done on the loss so far. How much more do you want to lose? x
at least another 2/3 stone!

god seems like that aint gna happen!
x

Welcome Clair, you will get so much out of this forum. We have a team challenge on at the moment and our team (Loobylou's Losers) are looking for people to join. Check it out. xxx Loobylou

at least another 2/3 stone!

god seems like that aint gna happen!
x
I know what you mean. I am only half way through and it seems like I have soooo far still to go. But we will all get there and this forum makes it so much easier

Hi, I'm new too and a 1981 gal! I'm kicking myself as I forgot to ask for the slimmingworld online password tonight. I keot reminding myself over and over before I got there. Walked up the stairs and forgot! - Wally

Lisa

That is so annoying when that happens. I do that a lot, I'll get chatting and forget to look or I will look and promptly forget

Hi, I'm new too and a 1981 gal! I'm kicking myself as I forgot to ask for the slimmingworld online password tonight. I keot reminding myself over and over before I got there. Walked up the stairs and forgot! - Wally

Lisa
Oh dear!

I think I may have to start up again just for that tho but Im happy on my own and now finding you lot should go ok - I have 2 young kids and its expense isnt it every week! x

I have 2 young kids and its expense isnt it every week! x

Taz managed to get a gp referal to SW, you might be able to as well if you explain you want to continue, show them your loss so far and explain you simply cant afford the fees. its always worth a try

Taz managed to get a gp referal to SW, you might be able to as well if you explain you want to continue, show them your loss so far and explain you simply cant afford the fees. its always worth a try

I tried that, because they think I can do it on my own they wont do it BUT the will give me pills reductil rather than money! How stooopid is that!

I did get vouchers from my doctor. I know that not all counties do it but if yours does then there is no reason they shouldn't give them to you especially if they are prepared to give you pills. Go to see another doctor in your surgery and be blunt. Ask outright if they do the SW vouchers and if they do tell them that you really want to go but can't afford it and can you get some from them

I did get vouchers from my doctor. I know that not all counties do it but if yours does then there is no reason they shouldn't give them to you especially if they are prepared to give you pills. Go to see another doctor in your surgery and be blunt. Ask outright if they do the SW vouchers and if they do tell them that you really want to go but can't afford it and can you get some from them
I did think was odd but who knows :/
I am gna try and do this myself I think....
See how I go? Do any of you go and pass on the password for the site?

We are not allowed to do it. SW wrote to the forum to stop people doing it. Sorry

Back