• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

newbie :)

My name's Roberta and I just signed up, I've decided it's time to stop going on and off diets!!!!
I'm 18, 5'10 and weigh 13s 4lb. I have a slow metabolism but my weight fluctuates A LOT
I'm easily confused by how many different diets there are, and I'm not very scientifically minded so I don't want to risk making assumptions about all the words on here I don't understand, like ketosis.

I also suffer from asthma. am dyspraxic and get tired very easily, which my doctor says is not a severe problem, although she said I should not push myself as I have a tendency to faint if I stand still for too long or run for too long.. :s I play tennis every week but that's about all the exercise I think I can handle as I HATE people seeing me play sports and I can't really go jogging..

So that's Me (sorry to start off here with a great long mememe thing) Does anyone have any advice for which direction I should go in?

xxxBobbib

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello from a fellow newbie :)

A lot of the dieting jargon is new to me too, so you're not alone in feeling confuzzled by it all.

What part of Kent are you from? My Dad lives in Folkestone, was up there for a week recently.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 11
Introductions 1
Introductions 7
Introductions 1
Introductions 1