newbie :)

bobbiwib

My name's Roberta and I just signed up, I've decided it's time to stop going on and off diets!!!!
I'm 18, 5'10 and weigh 13s 4lb. I have a slow metabolism but my weight fluctuates A LOT
I'm easily confused by how many different diets there are, and I'm not very scientifically minded so I don't want to risk making assumptions about all the words on here I don't understand, like ketosis.

I also suffer from asthma. am dyspraxic and get tired very easily, which my doctor says is not a severe problem, although she said I should not push myself as I have a tendency to faint if I stand still for too long or run for too long.. :s I play tennis every week but that's about all the exercise I think I can handle as I HATE people seeing me play sports and I can't really go jogging..

So that's Me (sorry to start off here with a great long mememe thing) Does anyone have any advice for which direction I should go in?

xxxBobbib

Hello from a fellow newbie :)

A lot of the dieting jargon is new to me too, so you're not alone in feeling confuzzled by it all.

What part of Kent are you from? My Dad lives in Folkestone, was up there for a week recently.

Hi and welcome. How many pounds would you like to lose? Have you thought about doing something like WW or SW either at a class or using their website?

Irene xx

Hello and welcome to Minimins.

Which diet to pick is difficult to say. Depends whether you want a fast loss and can deal with no food on a VLCD. If youre happy for a slower but steady loss which allows you great freedom of choice and food then Id recommend WW or SW

If you need any help - just shout :)

welcome to minimins. Best of luck with whatever you decide. there is a section on just about every diet there is on here so have a look round :) x

Back