1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Stacey_17, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Stacey_17

Stacey_17 Member

Hi Guys!!!
    I'm new to this forum and slimming worl d and was hoping that you could help me, also i apologise if iv posted wrong cos i dnt really know what im doing atm!! i Was just wondering if anyone knows that syn value of Tesco garlic and herb chicken fillets?! Hope i havent done this completely wrong :S
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

welcome to the forum - there's a sticky at the top of the page for any sin value questions.

the only ones SW website came up with was tescos garlic and herb chicken breast fillet 4 pack...the sins per breast are 4 sins each on a red day and 9.5 sins on a green!!!
  4. Stacey_17

Stacey_17 Member

Thank You!!! I'm going to sound really stupid, but how do i use the sticky?!!
  5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

just post on it like you do on the forum.
  6. Stacey_17

Stacey_17 Member

oooo i think i get it now!! Thanks!! :D
  7. Mindy

Mindy Dreaming of being slim!

slimming world
    hi stacey and welcome to the forums. ive only been here a few days but feel so at home everyone is so nice on here hope to chat more soon xxxx
  8. gillybeans

gillybeans want to be me again ...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome and hope you aqe enjoying the site ..its brilliant ..so ask away any probs someone will always be here to help..but you must tell all your good news too!
    gilly xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.