Miss_B

Hi everyone,

I am starting slimming world tomorrow. Have never done it before. Tired doing the Cambridge Diet a few weeks back in a desperate attempt to shead the LBS but it's just not for me. A friend of mine has lost 5 stone doing slimming world so have decided to give it a go. I have about 4 stone to lose, so I know it wont happen over night, but want to keep it off for ever!!

Any advice you have would be fab!

Thank you,

Cass x

Hiya hun, welcome to SW, wow - you don't look like you have 4 stone to lose! Good luck with your journey and if you've got any questions just ask.
xx

Hi and welcome, sw is the only plan that i have been able to stick to. Good luck with your journey.

Hello! I am new here too and you'll find everyone soooo welcoming and very, very helpful.

Good luck with SW...I am sure you will get on with it great. How can you not when you can eat loads!! lol!

H x

ps: I also think your photo doesn't look like you need to lose 4 stone! :)

Welcome and well done on choosing Slimming World, Best bit of advice i can give you is to work on smaller chunks at a time i.e 7lbs so much easier to do and it spurs you on. xxx Loobylou

welcome to all the newbies.
Finally admitted I need the support of a class & went back yesterday. Only 9 weeks til our holiday so surely I can get a bit off by then.
Looking forward to catching up on everyones progress x

Hi Cass and welcome to the forum - good luck with your journey! This is a really friendly site with fantastic advice.

Thanks for your replys everyone!! Very much appreciated. Weigh in is tonight so excited. For those that said It looks like I don't need to lose 4 stone, well I'm 5'2 and weight about 13st 10lbs, so being short makes me look more chunky !! Am aiming for 10 stone. Will let you know how I get on. x

Welcome!!! and good luck for your weigh in this evening!

Back