• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Carebear

S: 12st5lb G: 10st8lb
Hi I thought I would come and say hi I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow I have been and got weighed 14st 2 how did that happen and have my shakes and water so am already to go.
I have set myself a goal of being in a healthy weight range for the first time and am hoping to be able to wear a skirt in the summer.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello Carebear, and a warm welcome to you.
You'll get lots of support on this site.
Stick to it 100% and once ketosis hits, you won't want to waver. (never mind the waste of £36 per week!)
You'll look great in a nice skirt in the Summer. Summer?, oh yes, I remember warmth!! Let's hope we get a hot one this year!

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
S: 13st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.41%)
Goodluck, once you get through the first week you will feel much better also with a good weight loss! XX

Soph

S: 13st5.5lb C: 13st5.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome and best of luck for your first week.

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome hun and all the best for your first week, no doubt it will be the hardest but cut back on the carbs and ya will be all set for your first shake tomorrow, gud luck

S: 14st10lb C: 14st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st9lb(4.37%)
hey welcum..let me juz tel u dat im cumin to the end of my first week...first weigh in 2mo..n im soo xcited n feel soo gud..me clothes feel betta n i got tons of energy!!...n this site is the best!!..u'l luv it.

S: 14st10lb C: 14st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st9lb(4.37%)
thanx 4 dat...ull see d results 2mo on here..gud or bad...(gud i hope) lol

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Good luck Hun...Stick on here and we will be here for you for support and advice when needed, Big Hugs XX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 9
Cambridge Weight Plan 10