Carebear

Hi I thought I would come and say hi I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow I have been and got weighed 14st 2 how did that happen and have my shakes and water so am already to go.
I have set myself a goal of being in a healthy weight range for the first time and am hoping to be able to wear a skirt in the summer.

Hello Carebear, and a warm welcome to you.
You'll get lots of support on this site.
Stick to it 100% and once ketosis hits, you won't want to waver. (never mind the waste of £36 per week!)
You'll look great in a nice skirt in the Summer. Summer?, oh yes, I remember warmth!! Let's hope we get a hot one this year!

Thanks Cathy yes I am for the first time in ages hoping for a warm summer I normally hate them then I can just hide under baggy jumpers.

Goodluck, once you get through the first week you will feel much better also with a good weight loss! XX

Welcome and best of luck for your first week.

Welcome hun and all the best for your first week, no doubt it will be the hardest but cut back on the carbs and ya will be all set for your first shake tomorrow, gud luck

hey welcum..let me juz tel u dat im cumin to the end of my first week...first weigh in 2mo..n im soo xcited n feel soo gud..me clothes feel betta n i got tons of energy!!...n this site is the best!!..u'l luv it.

thanx 4 dat...ull see d results 2mo on here..gud or bad...(gud i hope) lol

Good luck Hun...Stick on here and we will be here for you for support and advice when needed, Big Hugs XX

Back