kat01234

Hi all , am starting tomorrow night!! Am currently 14 ish stone with a BMI of around 33. Will get weighed etc tomorrow night so will have accurate details then. I would love to get down to 10st 7lbs (I was this 1.5 years ago before I got married). Have yo-yo-ed with around 3 stone on off for the last 7 years and 3 children later am just so miserable being overweight. So hoping I can do well, really enjoy reading everyones posts and you're all an inspiration, will post on here and let you know how I'm getting on... just hope I can do it. Did try LL before and managed just 4 weeks and picked quite a lot so really need to learn to stick with it and hopefully see some great results like you all. :D

Welcome! It can be done - do read the literature, and get yourself a 1litre bottle so that it's easy to keep track of how much you are drinking. Water is such a help.
Good luck
x

Hi guys, thanks for the encouragement. Have seen CDC tonight and she's lovely. Have all my shakes and porridges. Here's to the next couple of months. Can't wait to shift it. Weighed in at 13.11 so not as bad as I intially thought. Have been good today so might have helped. Can't wait to weigh in next week!!

Good luck with your first week, once you get in the swing it's a fab fab diet!!

xx

Thanks everyone just had my first shake, wasn't too bad and have had a pint of water so just need to get through the rest of the day! Might pop back on tonight!

Hi Kat01234. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Just 12lbs until you are in the 12 stones, you could do that in 3 weeks or even less ! How good would that be ? Stay focused and keep us all posted on how you are doing. Good luck !

Thanks guys, am still with the programme! 3 shakes down and 2 litres of water. Had to half my 2nd pack though as was soooo hungry may do that again tomorrow if I need too. Roll on day 2... do wish it was at least day 6 though as have struggled with today, going to bed and just take whatever comes tomorrow.

welcome, and good luck with CD.

Just wanted to say "Welcome". Stick with the diet, drink your water and you'll be fine. Just keep busy and look forward to seeing the scales go down each week. Once you're on the diet the weeks seem to go past pretty quickly and in no time you'll be where you want to be!!

Back