Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Hello..
I am new on this forum - I've done Lipotrim in the past, and then went onto Slimming World but it just isn't doing it for me.
One of my friends has started CD and she is thrilled with the results so far, so I am thinking of trying CD too.
Can anyone tell me if there are any differences between LT and CD ? what can I expect ?
I think that the counselling that comes with CD is what I need, all my chemist did with LT was weigh me and take my money ...LOL

Thanks

Tracy

There isn't really any counselling with CD. You have your CDC who's there to encourage you and give you support but it's Lighterlife which has counselling in terms of cognitive behavioural therapy.

Cambridge is cheaper with a broader range of flavours and we have porridge which rules, LL didnt have it when i did cd first time around! And there is no councelling which in my own view is a bonus and a CDC to encourage you every step of the way.

good luck with cd.

Well done getting started :) Don't forget to let the porridge stand.. you'll get used to it! lol I find it like a milky pudding /almost rice pudding - rather than normal porridge, but like the apple one :)

Try adding ice to your shakes and maybe hot water if you like it that way ;)

you'll soon find the flavours you like and the ones you don't ;)

Look forward to congratulating you on your first weeks losses next week! :D

Back