Nash

Hi
just wanted to say hi, as i've just discovered and joined this site. I have previously done slimming world (about 5 years or so at last attempt, where i attended meetings). Anyway, decided to give it a go again, but going it alone, as I now live in Oz and they don't have slimmingworld here.

I googled slimmingworld and came across this site, and thought I would join, as it seems a good site to be part of.

Anyway, that's enough about me, just wanted to say hi.

Thanks, Nash :wave_cry:

Hello!

If you look online for Body Optimise, it's basically the online version of Slimming World, I think they have international food information too. The plan's probably changed an awful lot in 5 years, so you probably need fresh info!!

madferret i am also 5'7 with 60lb to lose :) - i weigh quite a bit more than you tho lol

Thanks for the replies.

I've got all my original books, magazines etc, so am following the old plan, which I always got along well with.

The problem with living in oz (well not a problem as such :D) but they don't sell alot of the products that the uk do. They hardly have any ready meals (only frozen ones), so i tend to stick to fresh meat, veg, on red days, and then get along ok with green days anyway. Still got loads of recipes and recipe books to keep me going. I found the original plan really helped me lose the weight before, and I enjoyed being on the plan aswell, so gonna give that a try at the moment. :) And although I haven't been to a meeting for about 5 years, I have done the slimmingworld plan, whilst living in oz, i just didn't find this slimmingworld forum before, so hoping this will help me heaps, just in ways of motivation, being able to speak to people who know what it's like to be doing SW etc.

Hi and welcome to minis.xx

Back