tel77

hi all i am new to this forum and the cambridge diet..

i started soul source on fri 17th april and have my first weigh in on fri 24th- wich i am nervous about .

i have stuck to this 100% so far and today is the first day i have felt myself with the headaches gone etc.

any help would be welcome xx
i have surprised myself in just how may of the sachets i actually like which i think has made it a bit easier

has anyone else started around the same time as me ?

Hi..
Just wanted to say good luck on your cdc journey... the first few days are the hardest but promise it does get easier. Sounds like your doing great so far..
I start week 11 tomorrow cant believe how quickly the time goes. Its a fab diet. and if you stick with it the weight can only come off.
Good luck and if you have any questions just shout there is always someone around to help..
x

thanks
it seems everyone is doing quite well on here so if i do as well as some then it cant be bad x

Hiya, I started on the 17/4 too!! and am weighing in on Friday. Day 3 was a bad day for me but since I have been doing ok.

Good luck!!

my days have not been so bad but yesterday was a weird feeling day then i woke this morning feeling on top of the world and was actually feeling full after my shake this morning :)

Hi! I started last wed - 2 days before you with my first W.I. tomorrow :eek:

First few days, I was just really excited about the flavours, and my weight loss journey that I didn't pay much attention to feeling a bit weird/hungry.

Day 4, I was zapped of energy, and Day 5, mentally hungry, light headed, Day 6 starting to feel good, and Day 7 (today) I feel quite good - perhaps cos it's a nice warm day or because I've made it through my first week 100% :D

Good luck with your journey!

Hi Tel, I started the same time. I'm loving every minute of it now and think it's become quite addictive - I jump out of bed in the morning to weigh myself.
Good luck with your journey x

hi all i am new to this forum and the cambridge diet..

i started soul source on fri 17th april and have my first weigh in on fri 24th- wich i am nervous about .

i have stuck to this 100% so far and today is the first day i have felt myself with the headaches gone etc.

any help would be welcome xx
i have surprised myself in just how may of the sachets i actually like which i think has made it a bit easier

has anyone else started around the same time as me ?

Hi, I started Sunday 19th and got 4 stone approx to loose. I am the same as you scared, nervous more so at failing. But so far so good and this is now my 3rd day which is my first goal once today is over.... sat here for motivation and to stop me eating and drinking the water which i do struggle with but gonna do this.

Lets do it together ,,,, keep us posted x

Welcome Tel,

I started on Saturday and found day 3 really difficult. Today is day 4 and I am feeling ok. Hated the apple porridge but everything else I have has is ok.

Best of luck on your first weigh in

xx

starting weeks time good luck stick with it hope shakes ok

thanx to everyone for the support, 2day i feel a bit less well than yesterday but am ok...think i am running out of the nice shakes and dreading trying the new ones ...but get weighed on friday so will buy only what i like
good luck to everyone and when i get weihged i will let you all know x
i even made a nice big dinner for the hubby and kids yesterday and didnt even try a bit so was proud for that as i have a habit of finishing whats on the kids' plates ---breaking that habit now tho

Hi Tel :)
I started on the 15th, and up until last night I felt amazing. Other than yesterdays wobble, it's been the easiest diet I've ever done. Good luck for your weigh in :) xx

Back