puppyfat

Hi all, this is my first day and im so glad i found this website, its an inspiration. Been to the loo 5 times already, lol, think me and the loo will be best friends.:8855:

Yup, the seat won't have time to get cold!!! Good luck. I am onto week 2 now. Day three was a killer for me, but I managed to get through it. It does get easier, it is quite a revelation as to the relationship you have with food. I have found that taking it out of the equation completely is letting me see how destructive a relationship I really had!!! No wonder I am sooooo overweight!! :eatdrink023:

Mind you, I wont be for long!!:bliss:
Good luck x

Hello and good luck!

The toilet is my best friend too and I suppose all the running up and down stairs helps burn the calories!!!:)

Oh you'll never have another friend like it whilst your on this diet. Welcome to the forum hun :) how you getting on today? Feeling positive i hope!x

Good Luck. I am new-ish too, day 2 for me:eek:(second time round!) This forum is the best one about and everyone is so supportive and encouraging.

Hi all, this is my first day and im so glad i found this website, its an inspiration. Been to the loo 5 times already, lol, think me and the loo will be best friends.:8855:

Well done for starting I'm 2nd WI tomorrow
and is getting easier now.
1st few days are the worst just make sure you have plenty of water.
I am mixing my shakes with crushed ice and they taste much nicer.

Good luck-keep strong :):)

Good luck getting through the first week, keep drinking and looking forward to your first weigh in (it make it all worth it, promise!)

Hiya, glad that you've found us, I could never have coped with my tough times without all the encouragement I've had from the folks on this site. I promise that we will help you every inch of the way. You need to promise yourself you will give this 100% total commitment and I promise you will see and feel the amazing results. Since LT my blood pressure and cholesterol have dropped from high to normal, I've shed-loads more energy and have dropped from a dress size 20 to 14 (just waiting to fit into size 14 trousers & skirts and I'm onto re-feed!) best of luck to you.

Hi and welcome. Best thing you could have done is coming on here. I wouldn't have lasted this long without everybody here.

I'm in week 17 now and have lost 5st 7lbs and can't believe how quickly the time has flown on LT. Drink plenty of water and keep yourself busy. Come on here for any questions or advice and stay positive. Get through your first week and it gets a lot easier. Good luck!

MinB-I'm in week 17 now and have lost 5st 7lbs and can't believe how quickly the time has flown on LT.

Wow, what an amazing loss in a short amount of time.
Does time really fly? Since starting this, time seems to have stopped and the days seem alot longer, I cant wait til bedtime, so I can go to sleep and forget about food and hungar!!

Hi and welcome!

The first few days can seen quite long I think but after a week or 2 the time really does go back to flying the way it always does! I can't believe I've done 10weeks!!

Best of luck - let us know how you get on won't you! x

hey!!!
Im on week 2......starting a new job next week...... wonder what they'll think of the new girl running to the loo all the time lol
xxx

thanks for the wonderful welcome and the good luck wishes, you are all doing sooooooo well. Thanks once again:sign0144:

Back