jacqui35

Silver Member
:D

Hi all

Starting again as from last night, but i use to always do green but im think im gonna go insane and have pasta crawling outta me ears haha now tried ee for one week and sts which i was very upset so i did it for 100% the following week and put half pound on and since then not followed the plan properly.

So this time im going to try and follow mix2max and i guess you pick which red or green you follow for 3 meals and have 2 healthy a's and b's, if wrong can someone let me no.

Also i dont like things like yoghurt and stuff and ive been told to stock up on superfree foods inbetween but to me thats only fruit or am i wrong?

Sorry for being pain but i need to shift loads as going vegas in oct and dont wanna go again being massive and i really want to succeed in this diet as i was always on ww and cant follow the points. My problem is i stick first 2 days then drift off and then mess days up.

Thanks for reading and so glad i have found somewhere sw dieters can chat

jacqui :wave_cry:

hey hey sexy lady. it sounds to me like you'l be fine. free/super free food will all be listed in your book and online, so make sure u get your password from your consultant each week so you can take full advantage and really get started with some great recipes.

sorry to hear about EE, i have found it a god send myself, but we are all different.

I would suggest planning exciting yummy meals that you will look forward to so you avoid drifting off plan.. use your syns as they will get you through the tough times knowing the best low syn type things... keep yourself full and you'l be fine. were all here to help so ;)

XXXXXXXXXXX

Hey Jacqie

Don't fret just start new everyday think of it as a new beginning everyday lol

Glad your back on track now chick

:D leanne

Back