just starting

Hi Sharon, just wanted to say not sure what is wrong with my user CP but I can't seem to accept you as a friend. I will keep a look out for you on the forum though and update, hope you are doing OK, my first day so only just starting and want it to be day 4.... I know it won't be easy especially with a couple of work colleagues sounding negative about the diet already. Just spurs me on though, take care.

Ty for the warm welcome and OMG youve done so well!!! CONGRATULATIONS

I do not start till Tuesday but thinking might start with taking carbs away from tomorrow i know alot of people like such a big weight loss the first week but that doesn't really bother me i just don't want to feel bloated and FAT anymore and don't feel like i can wait till tuesday so any got any ideas till then
Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday weekend
Sharon xxx

Hi sharon, welcome to the forum it's a great place to be. I am on week 3 and like you I was raring to go before I started and just wanted to say it's a good idea to feel that way before the diet starts as it really gets you into the right frame of mind. Good luck with your journey and any questions you have this is the right place to be. Zoe xx

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (I am happy)

:DHiya everyone just wanted to say i am on the plan..........started Tuesday been really really busy had A Level exam on Thursday (mature student LOL) so been busy revising revising revising, to be honest think i said this elsewhere but good job really i was like a bear with a sore head as hubby said "Bit Touchy" :D Dont know what he meant by that...but woke up today feeling amazing new lease of life i went into Debenhams and spent £50 on mascara and eye pencil LACOME! Oooooops, hope everyone is doing just as good and hope this feeling lasts an eternity, ty for all your positive comments speak soon:D
luv Sharon xxxxx

Hi realbbe, you save your money for all those skinny clothes you'll need soon. For ages I've been buying makeup cos I feel too ugly for clothes but no more-I'm looking forward to wearing cool clothes before I'm too old!

Hi realbbe, you save your money for all those skinny clothes you'll need soon. For ages I've been buying makeup cos I feel too ugly for clothes but no more-I'm looking forward to wearing cool clothes before I'm too old!

Hahahahhaha love it yeah that is what i should of done but everyone says my eyes are my best feature (the only thing slim lol) so i wear gorgeous mascara :rolleyes: and it vibrates LMAO!!!!:D
luv Sharon xxxx

Well day day 5 is here and it is going good still can't quite believe how good it is going for me staying on any diet for 5 days is a major achievement :D so proud of myself and can't wait for monday nite....hopefully a nice weight loss will inspire me to continue for another week hope ya all having a great weekend weather is glorious
take care chicks and speak soon xxxxx

Sharon - day 5! Wow - what an achievement! Bring on Monday night so you can see how well you have done!

I am just about at the end of day 3 - and starting to feel much better! I did lots of sleeping today - but this eveing I am feeling soooooo much better!

Bx

Glad to hear everyone's doing well. It's not easy but we just need to keep telling ourselves we will soon be thin! Bring it on!

That is right Broxi - we will be slim!! BRING IT ON!!! ha ha!

How are you today? I have joined the June challenge!!

-10LBS OMG!!!!

:eek: Hiya everyone i am sooooooo pleased i lost 10lbs tonight :eek: can't quite get my head around it!!!! whooohoooop
Hope all you chicks have a great week i know i will, will come down from the ceiling soon...........enjoy it up here tooooooo much
Take care all
luv Sharon xxxxxx

Welcome. I am also new on day 5 of the cambridge diet. Best of luck.

Back