Newbies diary

Jenny mum of 5

Day 1 completed 100% ss
And I must say didn't feel hungry all day till bed time ?
Today is day 2 so far don't feel hungry but got the worst headache ever ? I plan on doing another day 100% ss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your day 1completed. I am starting today .
Good luck for day 2 x

Good luck to you.
I started last Friday and also had a headache on the 2nd day. Hand in there - it gets better.

Cheers Laura really struggled the last hour think I'm over it now tomorrows a new day
Well done to u to xx

Day 2 completed 100 % ss and it wasn't as easy as day 1 mid afternoon I had a really bad hour was feeling really crap and sorry for myself and my head was banging I was very close to giving up but with a little help from a friend I pull through thanks Laura xx

Day 3 today feeling a bit better in myself headache not as bad feeling a little hungry though 1st day iv felt hungry but hopefully il get through today as iv got me positive head on : ) xx

well done jenny,you can do this its such a good feeling once the weight starts to come off good luck:) x

Day 3 completed 100% ss felt really weak and still had a bad head but day 4 is here and I'm feeling a whole lot better :) :)
I'm shocked to be honest that iv reach this far well done me :) and all you ladies xx

Hey! Your doing fab! The first 3-4 days are definitely the worst but then it's much more bearable! And the losses each week keep you motivated! Keep at it, you can do it!! xxx

well done your doing really well i was crying by day 2 lol :)

Back