NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

Hi Sylvie - how you doing sweetie?

Hiya! Am doing alright ta. How's you? The weather is so horrible I can't wait for the summer already lol.

Tell me about it...sitting here with the heating on and a big fleece and I am just warm enough! and we went out at 7.00 this evening and had to deice the car.......burrrrrrrrrr...but I guess we use more calories in the winter cause our bodies need to keep warm.....

I know it's bad bad weather. This is going to be a bad winter. Just had my last 500mls of the day so am off to bed. Early rise tomorrow. Nite nite DR n all the other girls xx

night night sweet dreams Sylvie

Morning Ladies, well it was 13lbs at the official weigh in last night so at least I know my scales are working properly :) I got on them again this morning, naughty I know :D I shouldn't really weigh every day but anyway it's showing 14lbs wooooohooooo :bliss:a stone in 9 days wow I certainly wasn't expecting that much!!!! I love this diet!!

I actually like the porridge although it is a bit like wallpaper paste but at least it feels like you are eating something, my cdc never mentioned the apple and cinnamon though that sounds lovely... I am definitely looking forward to the bars next week though, please tell me they are nice :innocent0001:

I agree about the cold, it was really icy on the roads this morning I nearly had an accident because my brakes locked and I kept sliding :23:

Have a great day all, chat to you later xx

Bevy 13lbs :happy096:

and the bars are lovely...well I think they are!

:bliss:yay bevy!!!:bliss:

Well done Bevy, that is an amazing loss!

I have weigh in tomorrow, if i break even from my piggish week i will be happy! :eek:

xxx

we certainly can do this! Does anyone find they have a good loss if they keep up the excercise? Im going to go to the gym tonight and tomorrow to try and undo some of the damage i did on sunday!

xxx

I know I have only been doing this for 4 weeks but I have been going to circuits 3 times a week and have consistently managed 5 lbs every week so far. Not sure if it has anything to do with it but am sticking to it anyway just incase

Bevy that is an amazing loss, well done

Skyblue, well done for doing circuits 3 times a week. I am doing pilates at the moment.

Big Kisees: Cardio exercise really helps with the fat loss, but I have noticed the bottom of my tummy the skin is getting loose!!!!! So I am just doing toning exercises at the moment (pilates) - focusing on my tummy, arms & legs - as they say any exercise/movement will burn calories. Doing cardio exercise burns fat. I am just focusing on toning at the moment, as I'm not sure if the skin becoming looser on my tummy is the result of long periods on my exercise bike & cross trainer (fat burning) or just the diet.
I think from next week I will do a mixture of both. One day cardio, the next day toning.
Exercise will help with weight loss, muscles per volume weigh more than fat, but muscles burn calories.

HI Guys
Can I join, I was doing great then got the flu, all the pills and potions chucked me out of ketosis and the feeling sorry for myself didn't help the will power. However now I'm back on day 1, have put some weight back on but will not know the true damage till back in ketosis, hopefully on monday. Still want to succseed in my xmas challenge which was 20lbs and have about 10lbs to go I think.
Would love to join in

Hi Jayne - glad to hear you are feeling better! Christmas is looming for all of us...so I think there are a lot of CD angels around at the moment!

hi ladies immmm bbbaacckk!!!
put on 3lbs while on hols! feeling abit podgey now!! but hopefully sticking to SS ill lose that by monday!!!

hope were all well!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Get drinking that water Emmie and it will soon be off!

Where is everyone?!!?!?!?

count me in for the newbies club! I'm starting CD on the 4th Jan! I've got 4 stone to lose, and I AM going to lose it! This is a great site! so glad i found you all! x

Back