NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

I feel better today, I don't weigh myself as I throw out my scales, but I measured my waist today & it's 29". That doesn't sound that bad, but I'm a very hourglass shape, and I have 5 stone to lose - so my size is a lot bigger than my waist I just have to wear a belt as so my trousers aren't baggy round my waist. But less than 2 weeks ago it was 30" when I was 14.7 stone, so hopefully I've lost some weight as I haven't weighed myself since I started CD, I missed my WI on monday night.

hey blue eyes. i bet ur loss is gonna be great. U might be a stone down on ur monday wi. goodluck girl. x

Aww cheers girls. Am feeling much better as I got my ketostix today and am in ketosis!! Woohoo. Plus just made a chocolate mint muffin and it is sooooooooooooo good. What a treat.

so glad ur feelin better today. I feel a little ill though as constantly runnin to the loo. however tryin to see the bright side of it all as its bound to be contributing to my weight loss. lol. x

emmie, how are you feelin today. I know how down u were feelin coz of the totm. It didnt effect my loss in my first wk so dont worry about it. drink as much water as u can as i think ur first wi is very soon. goodluck. x

I've been constipated, I am going for a number 2, one a week & my stomach feels very hard/bloated.

I have bought some fibre89 & it's not really helping - I used Senokot the other day, but I don't want to rely on Senokot.

So because of the constipation, although my waist has gone down, the bottom of my tummy has gone bigger & I feel really heavy.

I've been constipated, I am going for a number 2, one a week & my stomach feels very hard/bloated.

I have bought some fibre89 & it's not really helping - I used Senokot the other day, but I don't want to rely on Senokot.

So because of the constipation, although my waist has gone down, the bottom of my tummy has gone bigger & I feel really heavy.

i felt like that. my tummy was so hard rock solid and i felt so bloated and heavy but this mornin its been the opposite. ive been on the loo all morn and can swear ive gone for the whole of england. its no better then feelin constipated, i feel so ill, but hey..it must be contributing to my weight loss ;)

Well yesterday I tried the chocolate muffin and today I had the oriental chilli crisps and YUM!!! I loved them! I made a bit of a booboo with the muffin tho because my OH opened up the door half way through so it didn't rise as much as it should've and become 'poofy' like a muffin. Still tasted great though!

I wanna try the fudge next!

Thanks supermummy, did you use anything so you could could go to the toilet. The chemist recommended lactolose or prune juice (but I think those will take me out of ketosis, so I couldn't want to try them).

hey all!

thank for asking supermummy, i feel okish!! not looking forward to wi still though!! went out for breakfast this morning with my DH and 3 DC and that was hard they sat there eating fry ups and i had black tea!! still no pain no gain also tonight is getting nearer and harder coz we normally have a take away and poor dh is making a homemade curry as im not that keen but i still REALLY want it!!!!!

You will be fine emmie - I imagine it is really hard when you have children. But you can do it, the 35lbs will fly off.
I am getting paranoid, where I was yesterday evening I could smell really nice food & I was convinced smells might carry calories!!!!!!!!!

Emmie hang in there. It will be worth it at your 1st weigh in. Am avoiding going home as my mum makes really nice food (very healthy stuff) but I don't want to eat. Am thinking of not going till we break up for Christmas, that way she won't believe just how much I have lost. My housemates always tell me each day that am doing well and they give me motivation but am home alone today, was tempted to snack at something but I have been able to steer well clear.

Bring on my first weigh in tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see how much I have lost. It will motivate me for the next 93 days.

ive been rubbish with my water today! must try and get some more crammed in!
ive been and picked up next weeks lot i dont need it till monday but didnt want to be left with nothing and think " well if i just have this bit......"
have had a bar for everyday next week so at least i have something to chew and have doen away with the soups accept 2 that i will prob have tues and thurs as a change but starting to hate the thhought of them!!

also really wanna get my hands on some mix a mousse but my CDC doesnt stock it...anyone have any i could buy!?!?
xxxxxx

not that i can see!! had to ring up to get hold of these ones as they werent on the website!!
thought there might be one on here that would send me one if i paid via paypal!!!
xxx

Hi Betty! welcome to our growning little group!

Emmie - I believe (I read it one of the threads around here) that CDC as part of their code of conduct have to be able to supply you all the products - so in theory you can ask her to order it!

I told my hairdresser who comes to my house and who used to go to the same session of WeightWatchers last night that I was on CD, - she just went into one about how could I give up food and why be so drastic....urm I havent given up food, I am seriously obese, and I am an adult who believe it though fat has a brain! She got to goal last year, but has put 2 back on so has gone back. I didnt bother to tell her that I had lost 10lbs in a week.....the proof will be in 3 weeks when she comes back and if she sees a difference! (rant over:8855:)

to right DR!!! ive had the same my mother in law is slim anyway and so ive had the whole its so stupid blah blah blah (im sure she likes me more now than when dh and i first got together i was a size 8)!! i think its the whole i feel better stoop next to you etc etc etc!!!

thanks hun your a star!
although i feel abit bad asking for them again as today they just said to not add as much water but make sure i drink the equivalent iyswim?
might keep trying to see if i can get some from somewhere else!!

I have spent most of today sat trying to finish typing out my lab file (due on Monday) eek, running to the toilet and looking at Minimins. Everytime I come here, I get motivated. Love this site.

Back