NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

will do!! i hope their not a disaster am REALLY looking forward to them!! i very rarely eat crisps but you wouldnt believe how much i want them to be nice!!!!

will do!! i hope their not a disaster am REALLY looking forward to them!! i very rarely eat crisps but you wouldnt believe how much i want them to be nice!!!![/quote]

what soup will u be using? let us know how they turn out and also the quantity made from the one pack. My main concern is if they only make a few will they fill me up? lol

hi supermummy!

from what ive read it makes about 30! im going to use oriental chilli
think it might be trial and error!!
think you make about 5 at a time from what i read, so bit time consuming but to sit down and actually eat crisps can you IMAGINE!!!

lol its like ive not eaten for months!!!! its only day 4!!!!!!!!!!!1

hi emmie83! what are these crisps that you talk off? they sound nice! does anyone know of a web page which lists all the foods avalible on the cambridge diet?

if you go to the first page of CD topic lists theres a thread called food pack recipes.... you can do ALLSORTS muffins, biscuits, crisps i CANT WAIT!!!!!
also if you can search through my threads theres one called "whats available?" and there nibbles has listed everything including prices!
xxx

hi supermummy!

from what ive read it makes about 30! im going to use oriental chilli
think it might be trial and error!!
think you make about 5 at a time from what i read, so bit time consuming but to sit down and actually eat crisps can you IMAGINE!!!

lol its like ive not eaten for months!!!! its only day 4!!!!!!!!!!!1

sounds nice. my cdc only does veg soup. il maybe have to ask her for some other flavours to be ordered otherwise soon ill be gettin bored. x

ok so the verdict on the crisps...............not keen at all!!!! thinking i might try them next time with choc or butterscotch the principal is fab! but the flavour!! gonna have the choc muffin for pudding will update!! (i know your only supposed to have one cooked but need something after the crisps!!!!)

ok had mufffin (butterscotch) was ok would prob have it again although went abit hard on the bottom......not sure how id fix that? i did mine in a small tumbler so i could see it was cooked....might be quite nice to do it like that but maybe not cook it so long so it was more like a suflle (sp!!??)

Will try making the muffin and crisps over the weekend. It's just a change to the liquid diet. Which soup did you use for the crisps?

Ooo! I wanna start with all the recipes. Some of them look absolutely amazing!

I was going to try the crisps today with the oriental chilli but didn't have any baking parchment in the house! Grrr! :mad:

I really wanna try making the cheesecake!

i used the oriental chilli only one i thought i would like as crisps but yuck!! so am gonna stick to all the sweet things from now on!!

Am off to bed girls. Long day at Uni tomorrow. Nite nite. After tomorrow it's 2 days to my first weigh in. Can't wait!!

I wish I had the will power to try the muffins, I know if I have one of them - I'll head start to 24hr Tesco and buy a load of food.
I am determined I can stay on liquids, but I am really worried after I have reached by goal. My old habits will return.

Count me in too, ~Day 2 today and disaster, in my hurry to leave for work I forgot to put sachets in my bag and as a result have just had 1/2 pack veg soup for breakfast, just as well I finish work at 1.

Back