NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

Day 5 today and I feel depressed. Don't know why. Will go and look for baking parchment today and try and make the crisps. That may cheer me up.

oh hun dont feel down its a tough day but we can do it! remember im on day 5 to so i NNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDD you to stay strong so im not alone!!!!!
xxxx

please guyz hang in there. Ive jus been back from my first wi and im down half a stone. 7lbs in 7 days, im so thrilled with the results. Its so so worth it. Please wait until ur first wi and im certain the results will keep u goin. xx

Awwww Sylvie - Big masssssssssiiiiiivvveee hugs to you !
I found day 5 my hardest day - for some reason I felt really hungry and low, and was thinking I couldn't carry on... But I'm now on day 10, and feel so much better. You can do this ! We will all get through this together and be absolute babes in 2009 ! xxx

i love that thought..."we'll all be absolute babes in 2009"
we can so do this, and 2009 will be a new us :)

hear hear!!!! here come the girls!!! lol
have posted on th other tread SM but congrats again hun!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww cheers girls. Am feeling much better as I got my ketostix today and am in ketosis!! Woohoo. Plus just made a chocolate mint muffin and it is sooooooooooooo good. What a treat.

Hi I hope it is ok for me to join in, I started the Cambridge Diet last Friday, and have lost 10lbs so far.....lots and lots to lose but on the right road.

Well done for the loss so far!!! That's brilliant. I have my first weigh in on Sunday as I started Monday. Welcome, this is a brilliant site. Everyone is really nice. We have about the same weight to lose, I keep changing my mind whether I should set a goal for 12 stone or 11.5st. Ahh will see when I get there lol.

I followed the instructions on the recipe page. Didn't have a ramekin dish though so I used a cup lol. We have a 700W microwave so left it in for 20 seconds longer and it was done.

I think the trick is the water, don't put too much or too little. Too little and it will come our hard or worse yet burnt, whilst too much and it will be a thick hot chocolate lol. Next time I make it I will take pictures step by step.

hey Sylvie!

how did you do your muffin? mine went hard on the bottom!!!

lol crossed posts!

Hi there! Sylvie I change my goal on a regular basis:eek: I just want to be a size 14 - but I have no idea what weight I need to be to fit into a 14:giggle:

Of to check out the recipes!

Before I piled on the weight I had lovely curves and I want to get them back. I don't know how I will feel at 13 or 12st, but will see when I get there. All that matters is that am happy with myself and I have reduced the hard work I submit my body to. :)

I feel better today, I don't weigh myself as I throw out my scales, but I measured my waist today & it's 29". That doesn't sound that bad, but I'm a very hourglass shape, and I have 5 stone to lose - so my size is a lot bigger than my waist I just have to wear a belt as so my trousers aren't baggy round my waist. But less than 2 weeks ago it was 30" when I was 14.7 stone, so hopefully I've lost some weight as I haven't weighed myself since I started CD, I missed my WI on monday night.

Hey Blue eyes...glad you are ok today ! Is your next weigh in on Monday - bet you will have lost loads ! I feel good today - I'm starting to notice the positive effects of this diet - not just the weight loss, but don't feel so sluggish, and my skin is becoming really clear and glowing (must be all the water !). Oh and getting back to the crisps talk from yesterday - made them from vegetable soup pack last night and added a bit more water than last time...it made loads and OMG they were lush !

Newbie in Nov

Hi girls I also started last Tue - my first weigh in was 10ib loss so I am absolutely delighted.

This is the first time i have tried CD - have done many diets prev as u can see from my signature.

I'm very happy (atm) on CD and really really hope to contnue - the weekends are a killer for me - I resided to the fact that I've give up drinking for now at the weekend but still the food thing niggles me at the w'end - :8855:

So I will keep you updated on my progress on this little newbie page x

Back