NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

Morning! I tried doing the crisps last night , some where more successful then others, but it made a change!

I am to a hotel to deliver training tomorrow until Wednesday, got my meals packed....so lets see how angelic I am going to be....should be ok as I am on my own so dont have to explain why not having dinner and breakfast etc.

Hope everyone is having a great water drinking fat burning day!

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

OMG Sylvie that is BRILLIANT well done!

I am very pleased and extremely happy. Just had my first porridge pack and it is delicious!!! I love it. I think next week I will have 14 packs. It is really good. :)

Last edited:
Slyvie that's so great!!!! You must be so proud!!! Here's hoping your loserness is contayjus!! Crap spelling!!!!

Hey everyone,

I'm newbie to this site. I started CD on Friday 21st November so I am now on Day 3. I weighed myself today and have lost 7 pounds. This has kept me going/motivated. Bring on Day 4 because I know being at work tomorrow is going to be a real challege.

Congratulations Sylvie86 xXx

Please please can I join your gang !!!!!
I am starting the SS on Monday 24th. Tried last month on SS and fell off the wagon, thanks to a kilo tin of Heroes:cry:Second time lucky !! Need to lose about 20lb .
Good luck to every one !!

Congrats to both of you, Sylvie & Lia! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Have my first weigh in on Wednesday night... hearing news like yours keeps me hoping for the best as well.

Hi Lia, Rew and Grrlscout! I find what helps me with SS is taking 1 day at a time, yes there are moments when it is hard, but I find it is more a case of me breaking bad habits then me actually needing anything.

I had a mint choc shake with ice this evening and omg I think I am in heaven, it felt really really naughty :eek::8855:

i made the caramel bar into little biscuits this evening and LOVED them!! they were like mini crunchies!!

Oh, can't wait for Choc mint - that's night after next. Choc orange is lovely when made into hot cocoa. My husband has agreed to taste everything I'm having on this diet, just so he understands what it's like. Tonight I had to practically pry the choc orange away from him... cheeky!

Have we chosen a name yet for the team?

oohh i didnt think of that could we make a team and add it to the compy thingy?? (dont you just love my way of explaining things clearly!!)
xxx

Hiya

Emmie - congrats on your weigh loss...
I have 2nd weigh in tomorrow, so will let you know how I go.
Thinking of getting some of the bars tomorrow - anyone know what flavours are available/nice ?

I am currently getting lots of grief from my work colleagues, as I was supposed to be going for our works Xmas meal on 6th December, but I have now told them I can't go. It was organised way back in September before I had even heard of the Cambridge Diet. I have explained that the diet is very strict, and that I don't want to a) spoil the weight loss b) end up feeling ill from rich food/alcohol. But they say I am being ridiculous and surely I can have one night off etc - I can't believe they are being so mean ! :-(

I plan to have a small xmas lunch with my family - I have already discussed this with my CDC who advises to do the SS+ programme (adding the chicken/green veg) in the week leading up to xmas day.

Anyone else getting the negative vibes from anyone ?

yep theres a whole thread about it somewhere!! abz started it its really good!!!

thanks hun!! im hoping i can do well next week too im just really struggling with the water at the min!!

the bars i started on today i LOVE the caramel and toffee (makes great biscuits!!) wasnt keen on the chocolate ones try to hard to be real chocolate if you get me!!
xxxxx

hello every1 gr8 post can i join u all... i did cd a couple of months ago.. then became unwell ... but back on day 1 2day and need a bit of support xx

well youll find it here hun everyone is fab i couldnt have got through my first week without them!!! MWAH! x x x

its fab 2 speak with like minded people who understand xx

Back