NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

Emmie go you!!! Fabulous start especially since it was TOTM. You will hopefully lose just as much next week. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone starting. It is trully worth it. The first week is hard but now it's just become normal. Plus I don't think of food anymore .... yipeee!!

thanks hun!
see thats where you beat me!! i still CONSTANTLY think of food although im not hungry!! x x

I think it may be different because although I live with my housemates am not really cooking for anyone so food isn't in my face all the time.

ooohh well done you!!!! keep going adn the muffin top will be gone in no time!! x x x x

hey guyz... was away for the wknd. Well done Emmie on the brill loss. told ya totm is not gonna be a prob :) and fab loss sylvie....i mean wow weeeee..... it does really give u the kick u need after the hard work. we're all so gonna do this. girl power!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys!!
see this is why i love this place everyone is SSSSOOOOOO supportive!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

i lost 8lb in my first week eek so happy xxx

Had my WI this morning instead of tomorrow night - wanted to swap food packs and talk about the headaches I'm still getting, despite being in ketosis.

10 lbs down...

Am a bit gobsmacked, really - but it puts me back where I was when I stopped dieting last time.

Congrats to all of you for such fantastic losses this week!

:party0019:

Btw, still thinking of a name - anyone have any ideas?

Had my WI this morning instead of tomorrow night - wanted to swap food packs and talk about the headaches I'm still getting, despite being in ketosis.

10 lbs down...

Am a bit gobsmacked, really - but it puts me back where I was when I stopped dieting last time.

Congrats to all of you for such fantastic losses this week!

:party0019:

Btw, still thinking of a name - anyone have any ideas?

welldone. what a fab loss. keep it up. xx

Congrats on the 10lb loss Grrlscout - that is fab !

Have just been for my 2nd weigh in - have lost another 6lbs. Am soooooooo happy ! That's 13lb gone in less than 2 weeks ! And it has officially taken me out of the "Obese" range.

wow. welldone u. u must be well happy with loosin a stone in 2 wks...(1lb less) great loss. x

Well done to everyone for the losses!! Week 2 for me and so far so good. All the best to everyone this week, I can't wait for my Sunday weigh in again he he.

Hey girls, what are your Christmas plans?

I really want to drop as close to 3 stone as possible by the end of the year so I will ss through the holiday period but I will have some Christmas dinner with the family, will try and avoid carbs and definitely won't be having any desserts/chocolates/alcohol, but I will enjoy the veg and turkey. :)

first off CONGRATULATIONS!! on the weight loss this week!!!!
Sylviei have the same plan as you (although im having 13th-16th dec off while i visit my mum and dad in spain)

ok day 3 of week 2 and im abit disheartened its already day 3 and ive only lost 1lb!! i really wanted to get as close to 6lbs as possible then that my first stone off!! just dont think it will happen this week :(:cry:

You know what Emmie, I am throwing my scales out, last week they said I had only lost 7lbs. It's only just Wednesday, you've got a whole week to go, don't lose hope just yet. Your journey will be over before you know it.

Back