NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

Hey girls, what are your Christmas plans?

I really want to drop as close to 3 stone as possible by the end of the year so I will ss through the holiday period but I will have some Christmas dinner with the family, will try and avoid carbs and definitely won't be having any desserts/chocolates/alcohol, but I will enjoy the veg and turkey. :)

I wanna loose at least 1.5 stone by the new yr and like urself i do plan to have my xmas dinner but in moderation (mainly protein) and no chocs, desserts etc... (at least thats the plan, we'll see how things go)
I would love to start the new year with the new me. Lets give it our best shot!!! x

first off CONGRATULATIONS!! on the weight loss this week!!!!
Sylviei have the same plan as you (although im having 13th-16th dec off while i visit my mum and dad in spain)

ok day 3 of week 2 and im abit disheartened its already day 3 and ive only lost 1lb!! i really wanted to get as close to 6lbs as possible then that my first stone off!! just dont think it will happen this week :(:cry:

stay positive emmie...i bet u can loose more. Have u managed to up the water?

nope have had 1 cup of black tea I seem to be able to do the water better in the evening driving me mad coz am I right in thinking the more water I drink the more I will lose? (within the safe amount?)
Xxxxx

Oh yer i am still a loser!!! Really chuffed to be losing so much and sneaking in the odd beer or two:) what a great diet to be on. Almost lost 2 stone now in two weeks:) so happy, well done to the rest of you too!!!! Keep it up!!!

blardy hell nobeer!!!!! well done you!!!!

thanks lib i hope so, im working on it! doing 30 mins wii fit a day too so hoping thats going to hep!!
plus reached the first down side today:sick0019: so hoping after that ill be ok!!! anyone know if we can take senekot?

THANKS EMMIE:)

HOPE ALL YOUR EFFORT IS REWARDED THIS WEEK!! HOW DO YOU FIND THE WII FIT? IS IT ANY GOOD? I WAS TOO HEAVY TO USE ONE BEFORE BUT SHOULD BE OK NOW. DO YOU THINK THEY ARE WORTH THE MONEY?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

KEEP AT IT EVERYONE

yeah ive had mine about 6 months and at first i loved it used it everyday for about 3 weeks! then got fed up of having to get the wii out set it up blah blah blah! (we have 3 kids so it was always away) now its on a shelf and i have been using it everyday again i like it again now i use it for about 20-30 mins a day and th freestep is good coz you can put it on then switch onto your normal tv so good to do if you dont really want to feel like your exercising!!!
also good coz it keeps a really acurate graph of your weight and bmi!

Last edited:
hehe!! we can wii together!!

Emmie Well done on your fantastic weightloss this week:)

Well done on getting into your jeans!

OMG Grrlscout fantastic result!

As you can tell I have been replying as I have been reading:rolleyes:

Nobeer4me what a fantastic weightloss, you must be so proud of yourself!

Sorry I haven't been about, I work away from home a lot so I haven't been able to catch up on the goss.

Sylvie - Christmas is a bit of a nightmare scenario for me.......well 13 Dec OH birthday, meal at an Indian - should be ok 'cause I know the restaurant guys so will have a word and have chicken tandorri on a bed of salad, 19th Dec work do - again will be ok...........christmas 4 days at a hotel..........omg....will just have to do best endeavours and get back to it as soon as I come home which is what my CDC said to me.....life carries on, and this is a life lesson, the trick is to not let those 4 days turn into 4 months.....

Weighed in today...8lbs off, so I am 15lbs lighter then I was 13 days ago:eek:

I had a caramel bar for the first time today, I had to stop half way through as I was full! I also bought the mousse mix and had a fruits of the forrest mousse for lunch....yumm and I am now having my Chocolate Orange shake with lots and lots of crushed ice!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Wow, everyone is doing so well. I've had to take a small bit of time off (doctors orders) my constipation got so bad I had to seek medical attention!!!!! But I feel much better now, so I'm starting back on CD SS on monday. I have drunk so much prune juice I bet I have put on alot of weight.
Reading all everyones posts, is so inspiring.

Hi Blueeyes! great to see you back, glad to hear everything is flowing back to normal!

well done pammie thats fab!!!!!!

Well done PammieDoll!:)

Back