Newbie's first weigh in

j.e.g

Hi all can I say what alife saver it was finding this forum...:wavey:I have been reading your posts over the last week to help me.

I went for my first weeks weigh in this morning and i was SOOOOOOOOOO shocked, I lost 12.5lb!!!!!

This is my first time on LT and I am total amazed by the results.
I was told by the pharmastis that it was a hugh amount of weight to loose on a first week, I did explain that I had been very active last week, she advised me to be careful in the next couple of weeks due to the very low cal in take it may make me feel faint or dizzy to be so active......I am a little confussed now:confused: I thought being active would be good....any thoughts would be very welcome.

Anyway, hello again, thankyou again and Im looking forward to posting some more and joining in on the forum.:wavey:

hey, awesome first week!!! I think, regarding the active thing, if you feel like you're able to handle it, then go ahead and do it, I know that when I was on LT I'd feel dizzy just walking up stairs sometimes :S

Fab loss - well done you.
I walk loads but not sure I could cope with the gym just yet - do what feels comfortable. They do say that will little or even no exercise you'll still lose on LT due to the nature of the diet.
Have a good week.

That's a fantastic first weight loss!! With regards to activity, I would just go day-to-day seeing how you feel!! Some days I can do loads and other days I struggle. You know your own body, so just go with what it tells you. Without food to muffle it, mine has got quite vocal!! Ha ha!

That's a great result for your first wk. I've just completed the first wk too and can't believe the results, I'm already looking forward to the weigh in next wk. Gud luck with ur wk.

Well done and just be careful I done lt a couple of years ago and lost a lot of weight very quickly and like that i was feeling dizzy and woozy and one day i just fainted out of the blue no warning I went to the docabout it and he said just to be careful it wasjust my body wasnt getting time to get used to the weight loss as it was all so quick

Well done!! :) That loss is really great!

I'd say if you feel comfortable exercising; go for it...your body will tell you to stop if you can't do it!

Good luck with your next week!

Hannah

Well done, personally I feel fine when exercising and it has helped boost my weight loss for sure. Maybe just give it a try and just go easy if you feel a little dizzy. I've only ever felt dizzy once so far on the diet and that was when I missed a shake one night.

Good Luck

Back