ProPoints Newbies!!

Hello all!!
I am new to minimins and am very excited to have such a supportive weight loss community at my fingertips! For me to share my highs and lows, and ultimately my journey towards a new me!! I hope to hear from newbies, and any other existing members on their weight loss experiences so far!!

Abbi xoxo;)

I've only been on here a few days and i love it :D i already have learnt loads of point values and recipe ideas, and everyone is lovely and really helpfull. I have only had 2 weigh ins so far but lost 8.5lb in total so im thrilled and really enjoying propoints

Mairead Xxx

Hello again Mairead!!
Oh i know its so fantastic, do you have E source? They have the most scrumtious recipes on there!! You have done amazingly already! Im on week 8 and i feel fantastic, getting compliments on my weightloss already which is motivation in its own right!! Treat points are my saviour and im still allowed my indian on a diet :O AMAZING!!

Abbi xoxo

i LOVE indian but to scared to have one incase i ruin things lol. i have singapore chow mein though as a treat sometimes :D Noooo i dont have esource or no much about it really lol. i hope i last 8weeks lol, i think i will though i feel differently about w.w this time, something within me has just clicked as strange as it sounds! Xx

Dont worry! I promise, as long as you stay in your points you will be fine!! I always use ALL my treat points each week, and ALWAYS lose!! E source is the weightwatchers online page, if you join monthly pass you get a username to sign in with and it has like over 20,000 propoints recipes, and you can track your points, weight and excercise online, if your a computer lover, like myself!! Im sure you will last, but i know what you mean about something clicking, you get to that point where you think i CANNOT, or WILL NOT let myself get any bigger!!
Abbi xoxo

Hi Abbi, just thought I would pop in to say I am pleased you have started a thread. Its a great way to communicate with others. Also a place for you to write down how your week is going and share ideas. I will pop in again to see how you are getting on. I hope you have a good weekend! Jo x

Hey jo!
Thanks for popping in, i thought i would start a thread once i had worked out how to do it!! Yes its definately a good way to share how im getting on and seeing how others are aswell!! Have a lovely weekend too!!
Abbi xoxo

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the tip! I'm definately giving the not eating after 6.30 a go this week! Last couple of WIs been slow, will be interesting to see if there is a difference! X

No worries "calorie_crusader" i hope it makes a positive difference for you!! You will have to keep me updated!! Hope this weeks WI will be as good as last!!

Abbi xoxo

hi all just love the ww propoints. dont feel im on a diet like i have in the past where i starve myself and then put it back on again. i have had a few stressful weeks but havnt binged like i would have done before :rolleyes: but happy week to all and a good weight loss this week :D

Welcome "Irish lady",
My thoughts exactly! I mean i had a delicious curry today with 3 poppadoms and naan bread!! Call that a diet?! Im sorry to hear you have had a stressful few weeks, i hope your future becomes more positive but also very well done for not letting it overcome you!! You will get there im sure!!

Abbi xoxo

Hi Guys, I'm new to weight watchers, only started on monday, doing the at home one as I work shift work and never know when I can make a meeting. Its great to think there is such a wonderfully supportive place i can go to keep me motivation. Goal is to lose 4 stone hopefully by oct/nov.
Keep up the good work everyone.
Hugs X

Hi Abby!

Just popping in to say hello and good luck!

Hi,
I'm new too and think the site is great. I joined on Tuesday so working hard for my first week. I'm actually enjoying it so far and even returned to the dreaded gym this morning so it's going well. It's so inspiring to see everyone's weight loss stats. Great to see real results from weight watchers in action. Thanks

Back