Newby LL Cainbridge Exante Lipotrim diet buddys

loulousw8

Hi everybody or anybody as im new & not used to forums so never know if im doing things right lol.

I have started my vlcd today although i have been dieting for 8 weeks and gone from 13st 10lbs to 12 st 4lbs then even though i was sticking to less than 1200 cals i seemed to have stopped or slowed down .
My 1st goal was to get in the 12st somethings i was so pleased when i did :)
but my next was to be 11st something i was getting there but i got to say 12st 7lb & stuck then went to 12st 5lb then 12st 6lb then up down up down i am by the way weighing daily bad i know but im a freak :rolleyes:
Sorry to go on but i thought im going to get demotivated so i will have to do a vlcd the one im on isnt on here so i feel a bit lonely . Please help me as i dont really know how to make the most of forums but love all the support you all give to each other .
I am going to do it this time and want to do it this way now as ive done LL in the past and no matter what i would at least lose a lb so when my weight loss slowed i decided this would be the answer .
I am so unhappy with myself & everyone who knows me knows i constantly struggle with my weight and im always on a diet or putting it back on . I feel in a good frame of mind now though and want to prove to myself & them i can do it as they always give me that look as if to say your on a diet again . Oh it gets to me lol .
please be my buddy and i will be yours lets do this . I want to like myself . I want to like getting my photo took with my hubby & kids without cringing when they go on FB !
I want to go out for the night not having cried and changed clothes a million times coz nothing looks right :mad: .
I want to be healthy and energetic for me & my kids.
I want a lot dont i . I sound like my kids at christmas .
If anyone reads this sorry for going on . Its just my hubby isnt into diet talk and has never had a weight problem so doesnt really understand .

Good luck everyone :p

hi and welcome to the forum im on week 3.this forum great for support...

Thanks hun 3 weeks eh well done you must be so proud of yourself . Thanks for reading my post i didnt think anybody would even find it lol keep up the good work xxxx

Back