Newby LL Cainbridge Exante Lipotrim diet buddys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loulousw8, 24 July 2010 Social URL.

1. loulousw8

loulousw8 Member

Hi everybody or anybody as im new & not used to forums so never know if im doing things right lol.

I have started my vlcd today although i have been dieting for 8 weeks and gone from 13st 10lbs to 12 st 4lbs then even though i was sticking to less than 1200 cals i seemed to have stopped or slowed down .
    My 1st goal was to get in the 12st somethings i was so pleased when i did :)
    but my next was to be 11st something i was getting there but i got to say 12st 7lb & stuck then went to 12st 5lb then 12st 6lb then up down up down i am by the way weighing daily bad i know but im a freak :rolleyes:
    Sorry to go on but i thought im going to get demotivated so i will have to do a vlcd the one im on isnt on here so i feel a bit lonely . Please help me as i dont really know how to make the most of forums but love all the support you all give to each other .
    I am going to do it this time and want to do it this way now as ive done LL in the past and no matter what i would at least lose a lb so when my weight loss slowed i decided this would be the answer .
    I am so unhappy with myself & everyone who knows me knows i constantly struggle with my weight and im always on a diet or putting it back on . I feel in a good frame of mind now though and want to prove to myself & them i can do it as they always give me that look as if to say your on a diet again . Oh it gets to me lol .
    please be my buddy and i will be yours lets do this . I want to like myself . I want to like getting my photo took with my hubby & kids without cringing when they go on FB !
    I want to go out for the night not having cried and changed clothes a million times coz nothing looks right :mad: .
    I want to be healthy and energetic for me & my kids.
    I want a lot dont i . I sound like my kids at christmas .
    If anyone reads this sorry for going on . Its just my hubby isnt into diet talk and has never had a weight problem so doesnt really understand .

Good luck everyone :p
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tahira

tahira Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi and welcome to the forum im on week 3.this forum great for support...
  4. loulousw8

loulousw8 Member

Thanks hun 3 weeks eh well done you must be so proud of yourself . Thanks for reading my post i didnt think anybody would even find it lol keep up the good work xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.