Newby saying Hi

Jan1ce43

In it to win it.....
Hi everyone,

My name is Jan and I feel like I'm at an AA meeting cept it's food! So here goes!

I have three stone ten pounds to shed ideally however two would be good before I go to Florence mid May with my girlfriends. I started eight days ago and have lost eight pounds so far. I fell off plan days four and five but got straight back on day six. I'm doing three packs and about two hundred calories extra from food and have milk - semi skimmed in my tea and coffee. I also plan a day off a week to keep me sane, focused and on a diet. This is still relatively low carb and low calorie although I doubt I will be in Ketosis and at 5ft 11 the losses are still good but not as good as ts.

Having said all that its still a challenge as I am a binge eater. So going off plan as with anyone presents a risk. I have successfully lost weight this way in the past and I know if you jump back on plan sooner rather than later you can limit damage and nd not feel so depraved. Works for me won't work for everyone!

My other challenge is to maintain my weight loss and find a way of not binging and sabotaging my hard work! So any help is much appreciated :)

Jan

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

good luck Jan x

You know it works stick with it!

I've been thinking about what happens after and maintaining weight loss I know my gp surgery has a weight clinic Im gonna see my gp when I'm done and maybe go for a once a month check up at the clinic keep me on track!

Good luck and 2 stone be gone before u know it xxxxxxx

Thank you, Time for Change and Kazza that's a great idea I will have to enquire at my surgery. I get really bad reflux and yet still I do it! I am going to a nutrition seminar in April hopefully education will help but I really need something to counteract the binge trigger! I turn into a dustbin! Dieting is hard enough isn't it without knowing how easy you can sabotage your hard work! I know I'm not alone most of my friends do the same. One thing I thought about was allowing myself once a week to eat the share death by chocolate or whatever once I reach goal rather than saying to myself I can't eat bad things anymore?

If anyone has coping tactics for binge eating please share?

Jan x

Welcome Jan, I'm a newbie too. I only started today :)

Good luck x

Thanks for the welcomes :) and this site seems great for support and summers nearly here!!

Hi Jan:D and welcome to exante!

Hi and welcome........ I'm new too, just a few days ahead of you so will keep an eye on your journey!

Back