Newby

Purpleangel

Silver Member
hey there i have decided to join Cambridge very soon.

I lost a lot of weight about 2 years ago with Lipotrim and did keep the weight off for 6 months until i was put on medication for depression. So basically i am back at square one!

Minimins really helped me last time and like last time i suspect i am going to virtually live on here! It was the only way i could cope with feeling cold and ketosis!

I decided to try Cambridge as its different - and the tetra packs are more convenient for work.

I reckon i need to lose about 3 and a half stone....not too sure as i have not weighed myself in about 6 months. LOL

So just dropped by to say hello :sign0144:

Good luck - let us know when you are starting. Everyone on here has been so supportive and helpful

awwww thanks guys :) i have to admit i am nervous but excited at the same time. I am going to call the CD people tomorrow :)

hello :) I am starting very soon aswell so I will be watching your space to see how you get on! Good luck x

cool :) I want to get started asap! My belly button is straining from all the weight gain....lol.

I desperately want to be a size 12 again i HATE being an 18 :(

too true :) I see a lot of cat fans on here :) I am a big cat fan myself,,,,i have one called Felix (i know the name is not original but he looks like the one off the tv) and i have had him nearly 5 years!

Good luck with the diet... Tetras and bars are great. I never have anything else, they taste better too. The Chocolate is best!

Hello former LTer. I wish I'd found CD before as it's waaaay better than LT

Good luck!!x

i was tempted by CD when i was on LT - but stuck it out!

Hi chick!

I also was a LT'er!!

Welcome to the yummy side lol

You'll be at goal in no time chick, best of luck with your restart

Xx

Back