• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hey there i have decided to join Cambridge very soon.

I lost a lot of weight about 2 years ago with Lipotrim and did keep the weight off for 6 months until i was put on medication for depression. So basically i am back at square one!

Minimins really helped me last time and like last time i suspect i am going to virtually live on here! It was the only way i could cope with feeling cold and ketosis!

I decided to try Cambridge as its different - and the tetra packs are more convenient for work.

I reckon i need to lose about 3 and a half stone....not too sure as i have not weighed myself in about 6 months. LOL

So just dropped by to say hello :sign0144:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

addicted to minimins
Good luck with the new diet. You lost weight once, you can do it again! :)
Good luck - let us know when you are starting. Everyone on here has been so supportive and helpful

Mad as a Hatter
Welcome back...

You know how the forum works and that you will make loads of new friends on here - as well as some old ones I don't bet...

Just keep posting and we will get each other through this - I have got 50lbs to lose..

awwww thanks guys :) i have to admit i am nervous but excited at the same time. I am going to call the CD people tomorrow :)
hello :) I am starting very soon aswell so I will be watching your space to see how you get on! Good luck x
cool :) I want to get started asap! My belly button is straining from all the weight gain....lol.

I desperately want to be a size 12 again i HATE being an 18 :(
too true :) I see a lot of cat fans on here :) I am a big cat fan myself,,,,i have one called Felix (i know the name is not original but he looks like the one off the tv) and i have had him nearly 5 years!

Silver Member
Good luck with the diet... Tetras and bars are great. I never have anything else, they taste better too. The Chocolate is best!
Hello former LTer. I wish I'd found CD before as it's waaaay better than LT

Good luck!!x
i was tempted by CD when i was on LT - but stuck it out!

My husband = My hero
Hi chick!

I also was a LT'er!!

Welcome to the yummy side lol

You'll be at goal in no time chick, best of luck with your restart