newby

johann

Hi all, started tfr on tuesday this is now day 4 by heck its not been easy. Have tried other diets before but I have been recommended this one, I found this site by chance and have read some of the comments about tfr and you all seem to do really well so I must be onto a winner! Hope I can do as well I really need that initial weight loss to keep me going. I have been totally true to the diet so far but have to admit its only by the grit of my teeth.:D

Once the weekends over with your nearly at your first weigh in. I'm sure if you've been 100% you will not be disappointed with the results. Just remember to drink plenty of water, tho I find that easy as the shakes make me sooooo thirsty x

Hi I am new too, just starting today but I lost about a stone on lipotrim in 2 weeks before I moved out here, then spent the next 3 years eating pizza, so that obviously wasn't a good plan!!!

Lipotrim like any other diet works if you stick to it, just keep reading the great results stories and remembering that nothing tastes as good as you remember it!

Hi Johann

Just wanted to say Hi and :welcome2: I'm sure you'll be terirffic !

im on day two and its been fine so far. just hang in as the results are sooo worth it. i did lipotrim about 4 years ago for the first time and lost 3 and a half stone in 8 weeks. however due to pregnancy and an addiction to chicken selects i have gained quite alot of weightso here i am, back on it and definately sticking to it 100%. i feel you have to have a goal in mind so plan a holiday or buy a new outfit in a smaller size and aim for that. everytime you think about giving up think about your goal.

Back