newby

hello all just thought i would pop in and say hi!! my name is kelly and im 28 im from liverpool and live with my fiance andy and our pup rafa i have done slimming world countless times before and need to give it another go ( hopefully im goin to stay on track all day tomorrow) im feelin crap about my weight and having bipolar it really doesnt help on the verge of asking to be put forward for a gastric band! so hope to get to know you all and will chat soon love n hugs kel x x

Hi and welcome - I've also done slimming world too many times before, but this is the last time I'm joining!

Good Luck with it and don't forget everyone is always here to help.

I've lost count of the number of times I've rejoined SW but this time I'm here for the long haul. I've promised myself that I'll go to class each week no matter. Glad to have u on board.

Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum. Start a diary on here so we can all support you through it x

hi welcome frm me 2 xx i'm a restarter i joined class yesterday, the sw eating plans great so with the added help of this forum i'm sure you'll do fantastic :)

Welcome hun xx

Welcome. I've never done SW before but have tried WW countless times and failed so I'm determined to keep going with SW.:)

Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum, you will get loads of help and support here. I'm from Liverpool too. Join in on the challenges they really help to motivate you. Good luck, you can do it. xxx Loobylou

wow thank you all for the wecome goin to take it one day at a time from tomorow and wil defo be back and will fill a food diary in for you all to have a look at will keep me otivated hopefully lol thanks aain kel x x x

welcome honey and good luck :)

Back