Afternon all new to minimins

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by charlie's~mummy, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    My name is Kelly i was 31 yesterday:eek: im from liverpool and live with my fiance our baby boy Charlie who is 10 months old and our dog Rafa,
    Im a weightwatchers member but have had a crazy start so started a fresh from yesterday and used most of my weekly ppts still on track though i return to work on monday after 10 mths maternity leave and im dreading it good luck to all xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcme. Good luck with your fresh WW start. Are you returning to work FT or PT?

Irene xx

4. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi irene thanks for your reply i'm goin back full time i have to to pay for nursery fees, while summer is here though i can walk it so its a nice 2 mile walk for me 4 days a week hopefully will help with weight loss xx
    p.s your grandsons are beautiful xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.