Newcomer...

beckyboop

Hello everyone...

This is my first week following the SW plan - i am doing the body optimise online as i live in Belgium and so can't get to classes!

I have been reading this forum for a couple of days and thought it was time to introduce myself...

My name is Becky, i'm 26, 5ft 2in tall and weight 9st 11lbs:(

My goal weight is 8st 3lbs which i am hoping to reach by my birthday (4th july)

My weigh day is wednesday.

I have been doing the red days since i began on 17th as i am not a big pasta fan and extra easy confuses me!!!:confused:

I was really happy when i found this forum - i was a little worried that the online SW plan wouldn't work as well as attending classes because you miss the support but from what i read on here, this will be all the support i will need!!

Fingers crossed it all goes according to plan!!

Wishing you all the best of luck on your individual journeys

Becky xx

Wishing you lots of success - lets hope you have a positive first weigh in this week! I always had good losses on red days, hope the same is for you! I am sure once you are more familiar with the plan you should find the green and easy days simpler to understand :)

Wow good on you for being motivated to lose when you are not vastly overweight now. Two pounds loss will put you in the normal BMI category. If you are confused about extra easy have a look at the thread for newcomers and extra easy at the top of the slimming world section. Welcome on baord and have a great journey on your weight loss. x

Back