Newie, first day

Overwight11 There are rules to follow. I have a shake/meal replacement product from the Cambridge range 3 times a day. As well as eater a small amount of skimmed milk or a small meal of 170g chicken and 80g veg, but only veg from the list. So the 440 is the smallest amount you have that is only 3 shakes a day. And the reason there is a top end is because there are 6 steps and each step has options. So It depends on what step and option you are on.

day 5 woooo, yesterday I just ended up doing loads of things. I ended up painting and away off doing bits. For the last two nights I got caught up playing an MMORPG I love those sorts of games and they take hours and hours.
We were talking about food this afternoon and I did not feel like it was torture.

we are going out for my father in laws birthday on Sunday and going back to my aunts Saturday :( The pub is going to do me plane chicken and salad with no tomatoes on the Sunday. But on Saturday everyone will be having bacon roles :( how do I get out of it???!?!? help.
Today so far I have been out and about taking my mum to the hospital and visiting my aunt. Woo Gonna post more later. Off to fife now :)

Right, what a day lol. Spent a lot of it stuck in traffic. I think for me today was hard at points. I never got any of the rdy made shakes because I don't like them. But I was out all day and nowhere I could make one up. So I ended up not having anything other than water right till 5pm today :( I know this is bed. I'm really bad at being organised!

If I had gone to bed on time, and got up on time I would have had time to have a shake before I left, If I had left my mums on time I could have had one when I nipped back to walk the dogs. Then I just would have had one. But because I never, I came in had my small meal first, finished that about 7. so from 7 till bed I had to fit in 3 shakes. Managed one so far. So full! I also need to drink more water. Well, I have learnt my lesson, Maybe.
Going to be out a lot tomorrow. I use a hand mixer in the house, maybe I should get a portable shake mixer. I could park the car and mix it up. Well tomorrow is day 6 and weigh day eeepppps

OK so.. *drum role* woooo dose a little dance, lost 10lb and and and 4 inches!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so happy. So So happy. This week has had its challenges. But taking one day at a time I did it. Now my oh needs new jeans for a party tomorrow so we are going out shopping. Then it's tea time. So today will be another busy day.

so day 7 was day out with my family. Everyone else had two bacon and egg roles with tomato sauce. I had my chicken salad and water. :D :D :D tomorrow is a birthday meal out for my father in law. I phoned a head to make sure they could do me just a salad with no tomato or dressing and they said they could. So wooooo. Its going to be hard though. Everyone else is tucking in to something super tasty and I will be there just eating leaves.

Back