Newie joining!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Raringtogo, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Raringtogo

Raringtogo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

I will be starting the cambridge diet tomorrow. I am finishing Lipotrim today having lost a stone since 2nd Jan (lost an average of 4lbs in my first 3 weeks). For an extra £3 a month I am getting a better variety of products on Cambridge and I like the idea of the one on one consultations. Lipotrim is very impersonal.

So I am hoping to lose 2 stone by end of March on the step 1 programme.

So thought I'd say hi.

A question though, does anybody do any jogging\running or interval training on the treadmill whilst on the step 1 programme??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I'm a former LTer and the change to CD was the best ever
    It beats LT hands down so am sure you'll do really well

Can't comment on the exercise bit as I don't do any (makes me lightheaded) but wanted to say hello!!
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

hey I swapped from LT too . best thing I ever did !!!

I too cant do any excersise on SS as it makes me light headed , i just dont think you are getting enough calories to do a lot of excersise .. but if you already do it and your body is used to it then it should be ok , although some people report lower losses when doing excersise .. I know a lot of the girls do excersise so its your choice
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.