News of the world

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Did anyone read the Magazine free with News of the WOrld yesterday. There was a feature on a woman who had lost a lot of weight and she had used a diet pill. Can't remember the name and I have threw the mag away.

There was a website, don't suppose anyone has it!!!

Just curiosity wanted to have a look...

didn't see this... would be interested to though.

Linda.

just found my sunday mag free with NOTW and i cant find anything in it

I've just found mine too and can't find anything in it. Are you sure it was yesterday's edition or was it a different paper?
Irene xx

it was an interview with some celeb can't remember and in it she says how she has lost a lot of weight with them.

Think she had blond hair on the photo!!!

There was a web address at the end of the interview.

If you do have it to really make my day who was the celeb as well!!!!

alot of celebs take epherdrine, im not sure if this is what this particular one was, but be weary, there good for a quick weight loss cause they make you not hungray, but the side effects are huge, rotting teeth fast heartbeat, really foul mood, i took them for a month and i was so irratable when i went to my docs he told me they are in the same group as amphetemines, and really should be avoided, if im not mistaken they are illegal in America

the ones that she had taken were a new one and a 'friend' of hers a scientist had just developed them and asked her to try them.

I am now thinking that the only other paper i hasd was the sunday star!!!

I am almost certain it was the NOTW though, am trying to think of who she was think it may have been some fashion/shop woman!!!!

It's in the NOTW paper and it's Michelle Moan it was Jan De Vries pill she used.

Hi nothing to do with News of World but seen a great C.D article in Marie Claire July 07 (U.k) edition. A lady diaries her progress with photos in same swim wear (Very brave) to lose 3 stone pg 279 thanks what a great info site this is as well as support thanks .

Hi nothing to do with News of World but seen a great C.D article in Marie Claire July 07 (U.k) edition. A lady diaries her progress with photos in same swim wear (Very brave) to lose 3 stone pg 279 thanks what a great info site this is as well as support thanks .

I have not been able to find this magazine at all!!!!

Who was on the front of the Mag do you know??

Could you take diet pills (slimming aids) at the same time as SS. was just a thought - i couldnt afford to do anything else lol

My gut feeling is that taking slimming pills while on CD would be a big no-no as the pills would probably interfere with the nutritional balance that CD provides - I'm sure a cdc will pick up the thread shortly and give us a definitive answer.

My mum mentioned this story... it was as someone said Michelle Moan, she was slated in the article my mum read (not in the NOTW) as the inference was shed lost shed loads of weight purely by taking this pill. Turned out it was part of a programme which you had to follow.

Id imagine its actually quite legit, taken properly, as Jan de Vries does some amazing work :)

Back