Newy

Hello there everyone!! This is my first time doing anything like this. Started on the Orlistat last Wed 1/09/10 and had no symptoms until yesterday!!! it was horrendous! Could not leave the house. My own fault completely as I was noughty on Friday, was just trying my luck and was curious if i', honest. I'm glad in a way that I had such a horrible day as its really made me think of the consequences if i do not stick to being good. Had mullerlight and raspberries so far today so starting off well. I'm so pleased a found this site as you are all very inspiring xx

Hello, and welcome to the forum!
It sounds like you've learned the hard way about the Xenical side-effects! :eek: I've only had one episode like that, but it definitely put me off 'testing' the tablets again!
Have a look around the forum if you haven't already - you'll get loads of good tips about taking Xenical, and some good recipe/food ideas as well.
Remember to stick to less that 5g of fat per 100g of food (total fat not saturated) and no more than 15g of fat per meal, and you won't have another day like yesterday!

Keep posting as well - it really does help to have the support from all the lovely ladies (and the occasional gentleman) here :D

x

Welcome! Sometimes I think it's a good idea to experience the worst of the side effects for yourself, then you are determined never to go through it again. Good luck and keep posting,

KB

Thanks Ladies. I certainly will not be 'testing' them again. Really really feel motivated now. I've had a good look around and picked up a few tips!! Can't wait to see the weight finally shifting xx
thanks for the warm welcome x:)x

firstly welcome...
secondly... how horrible... i have not experienced the tablets to thier full strength... (thank goodness)
but still im sure it wasnt nice..
thirdly... i just posted on your other thread you had on here asking what diet you were on...
i know now lol.....

hope you are getting on ok...

Hiya!! been fine since then. It was my own fault for testing them out!!! Feeling very motivated and just wanna stay on the right track. I'm sure with your help it'll be much easier han going it alone. Thank you x

oh yes the crew arund here are fab. and you never ever will feel like you are doing it alone!
we hvae one of the niceset bunches of people on here...

Right so hear is what i've eaten yesterday and this morning -
yesterday breakfast - cereal bar
lunch - sw quiche and beetroot
snacks - strawberries
dinner - chicken breast, broccoli, salad, half jack spud with small amount of light spread and small amount of homemade salad dressing using wholegrain mustard, cider vinegar, pepper and olive oil.

I had dinner at my grandads and unfortunately when i got home i was feeling a bit hungry! so warmed a wholemeal pitta and added some ham, then i went to bed so i didn't eat anymore!!!

today so far -
breakfast - cereal bar
snack - sugar snap peas(snacking on these at my desk at work! raw)

no exercise so far but i'm def working on that, got a pilates dvd which is great so gonna get back in the routine of doing that and also walking xx

ok cheers. only had about a tsp full really.

lunch - jack spud with tuna mayo, let, cuc, sweetcorn, cabbage, carrot, onions and few pasta twirls. NO BUTTER OR COLESLAW which is what i usedd to have.

Dinner is going to be -
homemade bolognese (made with extra lean steak mince, garlic, onins, peppers, mushrooms, dried herbs, tinned tomatoes, very tiny amount of gravy granules to thicken up)
wholemeal pitta

cannot weight for my weigh in at the docs. gonna really try not to weigh myself at my mums inbetween as its a very bad habit of mine!!! she is on her hols at the min so there is no temptation!!xx

Right peeps, what am i doing wrong???? got weighed at the weekennd and haven't even lost a lb!!! so disheartening. been sticking to low fat food, only thing i can think is cos i've done no exercise x

first thing that i can think of and it might be too much info..... is if you are blocked up at all?????

i did find that after the first few weeks i lost nothing, until i did some exercise. so maybe thats what your body needs....
give it a go what have you got to lose? (other than weight)

thanks!!! no not blocked up at all but like i say no exercise. but i do feel less bulky if that makes sense. gonna defo start on the exercise!! see what next weeks weigh in brings x

Back