Next Challenge???

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Summer Solstace? BH Monday in August? What do you think ladies???? Last year we did Easter, BH Monday then Christmas, shall we keep it the same????

Lexie2005 said:
Summer Solstace? BH Monday in August? What do you think ladies???? Last year we did Easter, BH Monday then Christmas, shall we keep it the same????

To be honest, I don't think I'll be joining any more challenges, lol. I find it too demotivating and stressful, but that's just me! Good luck to everyone who does, though. :) xx

I'm in but I am looking at slowing down/maintaining so 5lbs for me please x

BH in August falls immediately after my holidays so no way I'm going to make it! I'm game for the challenge though, I'll just finish mine early before my hols. I'll have to think about amount, even though I do have a holiday goal of 30 pounds, not sure that's going to happen, having a rethink already!

KB

I'll go for 10lb, I have 2 weeks in Florida so god knows haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

May as well keep it the same!

I'm gonna aim for 15lbs! When is this officially starting bc I've given up on the last one and stopped recording cannot even remember my starting for last one! X

Last edited:
I'll set it up later from pc although I have Zumba & the boys birthday pressies to wrap up tonight so may be tomorrow but it'll be before Monday. I'm going for 10.6lbs as that will get me to goal although I'm hoping to be there well before August BH although I have a holiday in may so I may gain then......

When is the August bank holiday? I'm in Scotland so our dates will be different. If it's start of August then i'll aim for 42lbs. I'm really going for it though as I have a wedding in June and i'm doing at least an hour exercise every day and lost 1 1/2st so far :)

Can you change mine to 20lbs?! And ill count my first wi from next week :) xx

Kirsty I think you've written this on the wrong threads xx

Kirsty I think you've written this on the wrong threads xx

Hahaha have I lol! I will search out the other one lol! Xx

Back