next stone down!!!

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
Hi, Ive been on /off diets for years but for the last 18months no matter which diet ive followed i find it such a struggle to get into the 12 stones.
If i lose 1.5 lb this week i will for the first time in AGES be 12 stone something!!!!!
I had the mirena coil fitted about 18months ago and since then have put on and lost weight never going below 13 stone, i dont know whether it is the coil but thats what im blaming ha ha.
Anyway having the little devil out on monday so i will see if it has made a difference( obviously not going to happen overnight i know)
Anybody else struggle to get into a certain stone bracket??
Any tips on how to beat it:??

oh, hope you get into that lower stone bracket, good luck:D

Hi there i havent really been with sw long enough to struggle but i think the key is to write everything down that you have during the day and write it before you eat it this sometimes helps to realise whether you should really be eating it or not i even carry post it notes with me so i dont have to try and remember to do it when i get in. our consultant always says its so important to write it and its the key to success. good luck and i know you will get there.:)

im dying to get into the next stone 12stone for me aswell. feels like im never going to get there. goodluck x

well tomorrow night is weigh in and im so nervous about it as its at this weight i stop losing, only need 1 1/2 lb to get into the 12's so got everything crossed and have been 100% all week!!!
If i get into the 12's i will be the happiest person ever:D the whole of the north east will hear me !!!
mia_queenbee which group do you go to? i live in tyne & wear too x

the best advice i can give, from being stuck at 13 and then 12 stone is to just keep at it. i struggled for weeks to get below 12 and i felt like i was never going to break the barrier.
but i stuck at it, switching my days around and drinking more water etc, super speed food challenge, you name it i did it lol. and i got there 2 weeks ago, the weights started misteriously coming off again now ...slowly mind, but its going in the right direction.
never give up :) x

Back