Next to no support making me feel bad before I even start :(

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
I told my boyfriend I'd be starting the cambridge diet tomorrow, and he was very negative! I get that he's sick of me being on all different diets all the time for the last 3 years, but he cant seem to understand that none of those diets worked for me, he says he hopes I prove him wrong but he doesnt want any part in the process, Its making me feel really crappy before I even get started! Just wanted a little rant thats all LOL xxx

My partner was the EXACT same 4 months ago, infact i just wrote about it in my diary (link is in my signiture)
My girlfriend didn't want me to lose weight full stop a few months ago, i think it was her insecurities more than anything. And in ways, doing this completely by myself was fine because i was in control and i like that. Since her intiail thoughts, she's now really supportive and started the diet with me.

If i was you i'd get focussed, be strong and do it on your own, once your partner sees how well you're doing, he'll change his attitude!

Thought he was just being an ass*ole lol! I get it must be frustrating for him for me to constantly be on a diet, but this really needs to be the last time!xx

Yep i said & think the exact same!

Iam the exact same I start something and never stick it & constantly talk about this and that diet and feel I get no support and his attitude towards it stinks Iam starting 2moro (was suppose to start sat but had a blip) lets hope we can both stick it & change there attitudes & prove them wrong :) best of luck xxxx

Back