nibbling my way thru the queasy!

Alrighty! so its weigh in day and i've seemingly forgotten to do my usual WI day post!

All is well today, so far. mondays are the hardest for me. in fact, dieting has become very hard for me. but i must i must i must get an effin grip. I MUST finish this!

last week, i made it a "kinda sorta" 790 week...and i lost
3lbs!
i'm so very happy with that result. that puts me at 175lbs. Or 12st5, depending on where you are from. ;) PLUS i'm a teeny tiny bit away from reaching my next mini-goal of 170.

i can remember when i first started CD, i gave myself a very realistic goal of getting to 160lbs or 11st4. and i cant believe im not far from that as it is! however, i've changed my goal since then. at the moment 155...and i think i will push it back even further, only another 5lbs for now.

and then re-re-re-reevaluate my health/mental state of eating, etc.

ahhh...this feels nice. it really does. i can only hope that i can be just as much an inspiration to those who are starting and restarting, just as much as those of you who have reached goal and maintained. :)

well done Dis your 3lb loss is excellent...............you are sounding alot more positive..good on you girl!!

wow you look great
what a difference
well done dis
you look so pretty

kaz:D

WOW! 60lbs off!!! Well done you look fantastic!!!

Dis Before and Now having lost 60lbs!!!!
DSC01224.JPG
DSC01222.JPG
DSC01220.JPG

DSC00230.JPG
DSC00228.JPG
DSC00236.JPG

WOW WOW WOW - you look amazing - well done!

a big difference, well done! love the new hair-do as well :D

Wow Dis, you look fab a rooney!!
What an amazing difference, Well done :happy096:, you must be up on :character00100:

Dis, wow...you sexy lady, you! You really look amazing and you've made me smile for probably the first time today!

I haven't been on for almost a week I think. I got my period on Monday and have been tired, freezing cold, hungry, grumpy and far too busy all week - but I haven't once cheated (pat on the back!)

I've just been re-reading the last post that you left me and everything is oh, so true. This morning I put on a pair of Tiffany earrings that I bought a while back but had never worn 'cos my face was just too fat...hubby asked sharply 'who bought you those?' 'I bought them myself, why?' I replied, 'Because..' he says wrapping his arms around me..'You're turning into such a sexy lady that I know I need to keep a tighter reign on you!' So I lied earlier, I did have a big grin on my face then, so you've made me smile for the second time today!

I think that when a goal gets nearer, whatever that goal may be, everyone slows down a little...'it's in sight, I'll just take my time now and enjoy the scenery!' Think of the tortoise and the hare. Mr. Hare gets a little too relaxed, a little too confident and decides to take a nap...but here comes Mr. Tortoise, slow, but sure crossing the finish line!

Keep going Dis, you've not too far to go, but you gotta keep it up...
Love to you and yours and good luck for the end of this week!

Hi Dis,

i can remember when i first started CD, i gave myself a very realistic goal of getting to 160lbs or 11st4. and i cant believe im not far from that as it is! however, i've changed my goal since then. at the moment 155...and i think i will push it back even further, only another 5lbs for now.

For what it is worth:rolleyes:

From my own experience of getting down to 11st. 5lb. and not celebrating my achievement but instead shifted the goal to 10st.

I feel looking back now was the catalyst in it all going wrong.

I think when your reach 160lbs goal weight you need to shout it from the roof tops!!!

Then set yourself the next goal from there as otherwise it is a bit like putting your own success and achievement out of your own reach.

For if your weight happens to plateau as mine did, you begin to beat yourself up and this leads on to self sabotage:cry:

Love Mini xxx

This morning I put on a pair of Tiffany earrings that I bought a while back but had never worn 'cos my face was just too fat...hubby asked sharply 'who bought you those?' 'I bought them myself, why?' I replied, 'Because..' he says wrapping his arms around me..'You're turning into such a sexy lady that I know I need to keep a tighter reign on you!' So I lied earlier, I did have a big grin on my face then, so you've made me smile for the second time today!

Aww...:cupid:

Thanks for posting this at it was lovely to read.

Love Mini xxx

thank you mrs anne! im looking forward to seeing your progress pics in a couple months time! ((hint hint)) heheheh

you will do just fine getting back into dieting/healthy eating mode!

happy weekend, dieters!

all is well here. just trying to keep busy because the ghouls of temptation are lurking over my shoulder at allll times over this last week. i havent nipped the picking totally in the bud...however, i have found myself keeping it to a minimum. what i tell myself now, when i reach for a slice of ham or chicken or a small piece of cheese: ONE BITE IS 200 CALS! haaaa i know its not, but i have to learn to nip this in the backside , like, now!!!

lol

WI monday is just around the corner. and i am curious to know of the results. i can feel the cramps creeping in. why oh why does this always start a few/couple days just before WI?? heheh oh well, no worries. if thats the worst of my problems, then i really need to re-evaluate my lifes woes. lol

i think , or hope, that i have a solid 2 lbs loss this week. i will be grateful. :)

righty, i have found myself totally addicted to facebook in my spare time. ((that and www.pogo.com, games site)) perhaps i have too much time on my hands. hmmm... naaa. i keep busy otherwise. :)

i think im going to see if there is a MiniMins group to join already in place. if not, then i think i should start one so we can all join, because we dont already have enough contact here. haaaahaha. its fun though. ((isnt is anne??!?!))

Whoops! its already been created. so im going to join the facebook group "Minimins Appreciation". perhaps i will see a couple of you there as well. ;)

anyways, im toootally rambling. and i must get on with my day. you all have a gorgeous weekend. ciao 4 now!

Back