nibbling my way thru the queasy!

Good luck with everything Dis you deserve it hunni, you have worked so hard...baby no.2 how exciting..

Take care
HM
xx

Wow Dis.....FANTASTIC!!!!
I was looking over your pics again a few minutes ago and you look so stunning, you really look like a new person! Absolutely and utterly beautiful and sexy! I'm so happy that you made it to your mini-goal and your next will be a cinch...just keep away from the crackers!!!!:D

I love reading about how happy you are feeling, I love reading about the way that this diet has changed so many people's lives!:talk017:

Baby number 2? Wow!!!! That's soooo exciting!!!! I know that you can make it over the next month losing the remainder of your weight....have to tell you though, Thanksgiving is November 22nd not 29th. I thought it was 29th too (my b'day) and I usually go to my favourite restaurant in the World for a big Thanksgiving dinner (see, not even American, any excuse to stuff my face!!!:eatdrink023:) /b'day dinner combined. Am glad that there is week difference as it will be easier to miss. Shall go to see a play or ballet, followed by a lovely massage instead!

Hope that all is well at the doctors in the morning. And here's to a fabulous week ss'ing.

If you feel yourself heading to the kitchen, skype me or send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Take Care

thank you sam, paula, and HM!
your words are, as ever, the boost that keeps me going
thru the weeks!
im grateful to have such support. :)

i know the harder part will be maintaining...and worse yet, not eating for two should i conceive in december. :(:(
well, you can count on me sticking around here on minimins for awhile to come! we'll all need support even in maintanence..and beyond!

Wow Dis.....FANTASTIC!!!!
I was looking over your pics again a few minutes ago and you look so stunning, you really look like a new person! Absolutely and utterly beautiful and sexy! I'm so happy that you made it to your mini-goal and your next will be a cinch...just keep away from the crackers!!!!:D
thanks hun! i am still very prone to blushing and not taking compliments very well..actually, that was the fat me. i think its going to have to change after working this hard! dont ya think? i think we all should adore the new "us" after working to better health... oh and i will refrain from putting crackers in my mouth..only giving them to the fynn. :D;)

I love reading about how happy you are feeling, I love reading about the way that this diet has changed so many people's lives!:talk017:

Baby number 2? Wow!!!! That's soooo exciting!!!! I know that you can make it over the next month losing the remainder of your weight....have to tell you though, Thanksgiving is November 22nd not 29th. I thought it was 29th too (my b'day) and I usually go to my favourite restaurant in the World for a big Thanksgiving dinner (see, not even American, any excuse to stuff my face!!!
omg! how embarrassing!!! i'm american and i got it wring this year! :eek::p:p:D hehehehehe. i seemed to have been away from home for too long! when i typed that, i had it in my head it is the last thursday of every november. My fore fathers are rolling over in their graves! its the 4th thursday of every november...oops!
:eatdrink023:) /b'day dinner combined. Am glad that there is week difference as it will be easier to miss. Shall go to see a play or ballet, followed by a lovely massage instead!

Hope that all is well at the doctors in the morning. And here's to a fabulous week ss'ing.

If you feel yourself heading to the kitchen, skype me or send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Take Care

oooOOoo and now that you mention 'massage'....
i got one when i was at my heaviest, it was a gift to have a day of pampering. but i wasnt relaxed at all...because of my fear of body image, etc. which we have all experienced , at least i 'd like to think im not alone in this! anyways, i'll ahve to add a Proper massage/pampering day to my list of things to do with the "thinner" me!

thanks kaz! ((im digging the bouncing whoohoo mouse you put on the post)) hhehehe

righty, its amazing how the tides can turn in such a short matter of time. last night, i was doing great. i had a great day, over all.
my older brother sent me a text message at about 6am...i went downstairs to get a bottle for fynn to coax him back to sleep. and i made myself a bowl of...cereal!!!! it was as though it wasnt even me! i couldnt believe i had done it when i was finished!!! it was as though i had thought nothing of it, when i poured it in the bowl. as though it was a normal morning, having a normal breakfast.

what the hell is wrong with my mind and this control that it has with food/?!?!?!?!?

i almost feel like sybil!! ((anyone remember the story of sybil? i think it was in the 70's...oh i cant think of her name..the woman that portrayed her in film...hang on, it will come to me...oh!! sally field! duh.)) anyways, sybil had at least 13 known other personalities. i think if i had any other personalities, they only want me to eat eat eat! lol

of course im kidding about that being the issue. but there is an issue, what exactly, i just dont know.
on another note, i had my wellness check this morning. the gp ordered loads of blood tests to be done. im getting the full works. there is quite a bit of concern for the recent dizzy spellls, feelings of faintness, belly aches, abdomen pains. all this has been going on over the last few weeks...on a daily basis. so im a little nervous of the outcome. and perhaps this is what has triggered the recent day of eating. who knows.

dang i just want to get thru these last 20 lbs so i can start on another chapter with dieting and health: maintaining!! food diaries!! calorie and carb counting!

fingers crossed for the all clear with the bloodwork.
and would someone please come over to my house and lock up my cupboards for a couple days til this crave/nervousness/stress passes??? today is a day of no self control. and im hating it.

i think i'm going to re-read a few previous posts of mine and look at the photos again to get motivated into the 3-shake day.

so, hows everyone else doing? lol

Oh Dis, your cereal made me laugh sorry lol. It reminds me of a time when I was 17 and had been vegetarian for 4yrs(much to my poor mothers disgust) and walked into McDonalds with a group of friends one Saturday and ordered a Big Mac! I had it almost gone when my friend turned to me and said 'Have you packed in the veggie thing then?', I was nearly sick then and there, more from embarrassment than anything lol.

We all do stoopid things at times, although at least you had the excuse of being half asleep! lol

Hey sweetie,
Have had a very busy/cold week where the moment we all head through the door, we've been heading straight to bed and the comfort of an electric blanket, so haven't visited mm's much.

I really hope that everything goes well with the blood tests, have they already taken the blood or do you need to wait a while for that? I really think the waiting for any tests, and then their results are the worst! I am sure however, that you will be fine. Has your bp lowered while you've been doing CD, 'cos that's always a big dizzy, fainting cause factor?

Anyhow, I hope that you haven't been too stressed and you've tried to keep yourself busy to keep your mind off things. Can you take Fynn for those really long walks that you make me so jealous about while hubby is at work? That'll get you out of the house and away from the munchies!!!

As for the massage, go for it girlie! Over here, spas are so cheap and soooo much more luxurious than back home that I go very regularly. I used to get pretty self-concious too, (they make you take EVERYTHING off!!!!) but, what the heck, none of us are perfect and if someone needs to judge us by our size, then their not worth a second thought!

Love to you all, hope that you've had a good week.

Take Care
Pxxx

Oh Dis, your cereal made me laugh sorry lol. It reminds me of a time when I was 17 and had been vegetarian for 4yrs(much to my poor mothers disgust) and walked into McDonalds with a group of friends one Saturday and ordered a Big Mac! I had it almost gone when my friend turned to me and said 'Have you packed in the veggie thing then?', I was nearly sick then and there, more from embarrassment than anything lol.

We all do stoopid things at times, although at least you had the excuse of being half asleep! lol
yes yes its true. we all do stupid things! especially with food. its what got us here in the first place! lol

hahah the bic mac story is a good laugh as well. ((are you no longer veggie?))
or did the Mac change your ways? heheheh

hiya paula! i have to say that you arent the only one thats been away from MM this week. its been very quiet around here all week, pretty much. i only just check to see who's posted, etc. but i've had too many issues going on this week to reply.

righty, so i am posting now. a little update before i have to get ready to leave the house...((we're taking the dreaded looong trip to ikea again today, with the Mother In Law!!)) i LOOVEEE going to ikea...but spending the day with a modern Hyacinth Bucket is sooo draining...

ok, so this week...well, i did get my blood tests last tuesday. i got the full works. so far, everything has come back normal: blood count, liver & kidney function, b12, glucose levels...just waiting for thyroid results.
im sure that will be fine as well.

and it kinda makes me even more frightened because im still feeling these unexplained aches in my belly, lungs, and lower abdomen. at times, my belly gets rock hard! and it scares me. plus i've been really tired, more than normal.
i will go back to gp's on monday to continue with the issue. ((im only really concerned that there are all of the sudden so many issues at once...and i've been in great health since being on CD so this just raises the eye brows a little.

also, my hubby's nan (to whom we are terribly close to) was diagnosed with kidney cancer.and upon further tests & inspection, they found it has grown to her lungs as well. they are saying its an old tumour and it has its own blood supply now...sooo its inoperable. plus its non reactive to both radio and chemo. the prognosis is 18 months. she has had a long life but of course, we'd all rather go by natural causes, right? not make it this far only to have cancer.
and on top of that, my father in law has officially made it to my sh*t list for the last time...and when this shock of nans news dies down , i will be having a "very calm and controlled voice level" chat. heheheh

ok so you probably know where this is heading right? well, it i have been eating this week. nithing out of control, but i have been replacing some of my meals this week. this was advice from the gp, to see if its a diet issue making me feel dizzy, etc. for the most part, the dizzy spells are gone, but i still have these other symptoms. plus the hubby has asked that i start taking in more calories, seeing as though we're trying for the bebe next month. im terrified to go back to normal eating so what i will do instead is:
have another week or 2 of complete SS. and then move up to 790...or just replace one shake with the protien/veg option.

righty, so today ive restarted SS, instead of waiting til WI monday. im hoping i can get back into ketosis by the monday, and have a nice loss for next week.

omg im well and truly waffling now.!!!!
sorry!!!
im off for now!

happy hump day, everyone.
i keep meaning to post something here but something has always popped up and side tracked me.

i hope all is well in everyones dieting world.
last week, i was eating. nothing like a binge or total carb overload or anything, but i was eating sensibly for the most part and i didnt lose anything...but i only gained half a pound..which i've since lost since getting back into ketosis, well and proper.

im hoping for a couple pounds, as i think i will only be SS for another couple weeks. but of course, my mind might change then to go another 2 weeks. i cant ever make up my mind! ((i guess there's a reason for one of my fav quotes: "Indecision may or may not be my problem." J Buffet))

in a perfect CD world, i'll lose another stone by the end of November. we will see.

Alllrighty then Dieters! has everyone started to think about their Xmas Eating Game Plan??

i think i have mine firmly in place....in wet cement! hahahah
hope you are all doing well.
ciao 4 now!!!

Hey Ms. Candice,
Good to hear your well and last weeks eating caused very, very little damage. You'll get a stone off by the end of November no probs! I'm hoping for the same, to be 13 and a half stone by my Birthday.

I'm glad to hear that all of the blood tests have turned out well so far, but I completely understand your fear, sometimes not knowing what the problem is can be even worse than knowing. I am sure that it's all very explainable though. Maybe you can go to see a TCM doctor who can take a look at you. But, I know, they are so ridiculously expensive back home.
I'm also sad to hear about Hubby's Nan.

I'm waffling loads, sorry, I have 'an Eiriana' hanging off my arm, and I have loads to catch up on with you.

So, oils, I've just been using Body Shop Body Butter up til now, but I have got a bottle of Bio Oil and I have been using it for a couple of days now, my hair seems to be really greasy though, am I absorbing it from my belly up to the roots of my hair? I want to buy an oil of evening primrose oil as this is apparently also very good. I can't get Bio Oil out here and, although I could order it and get it shipped, shipping usually costs twice as much as the actual product. Shall get more when I'm at home. My friend also told me that there is also a really good Palmers product which is meant to promote skin elasticity.

My Psyllium Husks arrived today, absolutely disgusting, but hopefully will get things moving!!:eek:

My Christmas plan is in my diary, it's all that I have been thinking about, to be honest, since I pretty much started this diet. I agree with you, I am so scared of eating, I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself and then won't be able to get myself started SS'ing again! What's your plan?

Will you be in Wales for the holiday or will you go home? I'm really looking forward to Christmas now. I think Eiriana will be so much more aware of everything this year.

Anyhow, so sorry for bumfing on you diary...take Care!
Love
Pxx

Hey Ms. Dis!
Hope that you are having a delightful weekend. All is well here in the Zhou household. Eiriana had a bit of a fever last night, but, apart from a 'bad cough' (her words), she's as bouncy as a tigger this morn!

You really make me giggle!
always a treat to hear about your movements, i must say! haaaaa!!! just kidding. i dont mind. i think that if there's one of us in the bunch that express these doodie woes, it saves so many others from having to ask the end all question: Am i the only one having these problems??
Being a mammy, a kindergarten teacher and living in China has got rid of any hang-ups that I ever had about personal space and bodily functions! I basically, have no shame!!!:D
Am using your personal space to tell my story...hope you don't mind! ('Cos you know I don't! :p)
My hubby is from rural China...you may have seen these places on TV, but really living there (even if it is only for a couple of weeks every year) is a real eye opener. They have no running water, electricity is so erratic that this Summer while we were there many an evening was spent in the light of the moon. There are no indoor bathrooms and toilets are usually shared with about six other families. My husband's family are quite well off (for rural Chinese farmers that is) and they have their own toilet...a description, an outdoor room with a trough (hole in the ground) with a half wall between you and the pig. As soon as you enter the toilet, the pig charges to the wall, puts his nose into the trough ready to eat anything that leaves your body! OK, have probably gone too far now, so I'll stop and leave some more for another day!!!! Will understand if you refuse to speak to me every again

and wow!!! 5lbs this week!!! ahhh i sooo miss the early stages of the diet. i really do. the stages when i was still sooo motivated and didnt have a care or a crave in the world...not even to nibble. every once in a while, i'll have a nibble free day. i think that since i'll be coming off SS/CD very soon, i will have to get my ass in gear. and make it worth the expense & the time!!!

I think that you can confidently say that CD has worked for you. I know you blush, but another story to tell, this time about you! :)
I was showing one of the teachers the inspirational slide show on this sight the other day (she's asked me to order some CD for her) and when the pics got to you her reaction was 'wow, look at that one, she looks like a different woman...oh I definately need to start now!'
You look amazing, really so much younger, your whole face seems to hav changed, the aura, the 'qi' around you has lifted to a much more positive level!

happy monday, happy WI day. ;)

i only have a few minutes to post, so this will be short...

todays weigh in results???
welllllll....................
i have lost 4 lbs this week! woo hoo!
im so made up about it.
167lbs!! 11st 13!!! wow, finally hit the 11's!
this is such a weird feeling.
but im reeeeling in it!

((my ticker only shows a 3 lb loss because last week, i gained a pound and forgot to adjust it))

and to think i was so terrified when my ticker said 60lbs to go in the early stages of CD:rolleyes::rolleyes: ..!!! 17 to go.
ok hope you are all dandy today!
ciao 4 now!

Hey Dis....FANTASTIC!!!!

I'm so pleased for you, you can here in the tone of your keyboard that you're sooooo happy!
11402tpgnsnbgv2.gif

Wow...in the 11's, with only 17lbs to go, that'll be easily off by Christmas I reckon!

Have a ball!

Post more later!

haa! the funnier side to the typo just then was that i didnt even notice the hear/here! LOL ((can i blame the lack of sleep from last night? hehehehe))

also thanks for your gracious words, as always. ;)
:party0038::party0038::party0038:

im confident about losing the rest by xmas! i:party0011: can and will do it. i will not say that it will be easy because as the end gets closer, i'm falling into a "comfortable" mind set...one of those moments of "Hey, i love me at this size so i can start ending CD."

well. i have to say that im constantly telling myself that YES! i do luv me at this size! and YES im oh so comfortable and i feel, perhaps for the first time in my life, Sexy! :party0048:((feeling cute and feeling sexy are two different things...and finally...wow, its FANTASTIC feeling)) HOWEVER, the reality of it all is that i must lose more weight. i know and expect that once i get back to my new eating regime, i will gain some back. ((i'm giving myself a nice 7-10 lb leeway:scale:)). PLUS, i should expect some from the pregancy that i hope to be consumed with very soon.
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

on another note, today i popped into a shop for a couple new pajama sets (right before taking fynn for jabs!! awww). for the record, i LIVE in pj's. if i'm at home and not expecting company, i will stay in pj's. especially now that its :gen125: colder! well all of my jammie trousers were falling off my waist even when i was rolling them up and they were incredibly baggy around the legs. ((which i thought i've alwways preferred!)) ohhhh i have changed my likeness!!! the new jammies are fitting, and maybe a little bit tight on the backside but they will soon be stretched out from my wearing them all the time. hehehe wow, i feel sooo much warmer in these! i luv clothes that fit, now!

each day, i notice a little something new about my life as a lighter person.
:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Hi Candice, hope that you have had a wonderrful week and you are still 'loved up and sexy'!

A very lazy Saturday at home as Eiriana is really very poorly,details in my diary) so I have time to pay a visit with you.

Your Christmas plan sounds very, very good! You are very serious with this! Hope that all works out in your favour (I remember a comment about FIL a couple of posts back, so I'm guessing lunch with Mrs. Bucket would be more preferable for you?!!!:p)

Xiao Zhou (hubby) comes home with us when we go back, we're a very lovey dovey couple and don't spend much time apart! I did go home at the end of September just me and Eiriana though as my nan passed away and I had to get away quickly. We couldn't afford for him to come with us then. Eiriana was fine, she was such an angel and my emotional rock to stop me from bawling throughout the whole flight. We had a stopover at Amsterdam 'cos we flew into Cardiff, and she really was such an angel. People are really helpful too, and I was much more confident about asking for help with hand luggage etc.

I've been dreaming of fish 'n chips, hope it goes away!!!

I love your jim-jam's story! Lycra catsuits, here we come!!!!:D

Have a lovely weekend and chat soon!

Back