Nicci's journey from day 13 :-)

Hi i'm nicci, 24, live with oh of over 5 years (getting married summer 2012), no human babies but five doggies and a pussycat :).

I'll give short version of my weight- always struggled with my weight but always kept it down with excess exercising and eating very little :ashamed0005:, found out i had underactive thyroid and got on medication for that which helped alot but then about 2-3 years ago went through bit of a hard time and ended up comfort eating my way to 13stone 10 pound (5 stone within a year eek), got 2 stone of that off and im here on cambridge to get the rest off. Lost 9.4lb my first week on diet and have second weigh in on tuesday, so fingers crossed- hoping for 4lb. Hoping to be skinny for summer and to start booking wedding/getting dress etc xx

here_comes_the_bride said:
Hi i'm nicci, 24, live with oh of over 5 years (getting married summer 2012), no human babies but five doggies and a pussycat :).

I'll give short version of my weight- always struggled with my weight but always kept it down with excess exercising and eating very little :ashamed0005:, found out i had underactive thyroid and got on medication for that which helped alot but then about 2-3 years ago went through bit of a hard time and ended up comfort eating my way to 13stone 10 pound (5 stone within a year eek), got 2 stone of that off and im here on cambridge to get the rest off. Lost 9.4lb my first week on diet and have second weigh in on tuesday, so fingers crossed- hoping for 4lb. Hoping to be skinny for summer and to start booking wedding/getting dress etc xx

Gosh, I thought I was bad having 4 dogs! Hahaha!!

Like I said before, well done on getting this far :)
And good luck on the rest of your journey! You will get loads of support on here, all the girls are lovely, some a little bit mental ;-) but lovely all the same! Laughing on here definitely makes this journey seem a little easier!
I'm sure you will have done great come Tuesday, looking forward too seeing your results! :) xxx

Gosh, I thought I was bad having 4 dogs! Hahaha!!

Like I said before, well done on getting this far :)
And good luck on the rest of your journey! You will get loads of support on here, all the girls are lovely, some a little bit mental ;-) but lovely all the same! Laughing on here definitely makes this journey seem a little easier!
I'm sure you will have done great come Tuesday, looking forward too seeing your results! :) xxx

Hiya hun, what a surprise seeing you here :p aww what type of doggies do you have? mine are my absolute babies, couldnt be without them- better than human kids, they dont give you stretchmarks hehe xx

Hahaha, it's meeee!!
Mine are all Collies, I love them all very muchly! What dogs do you have??

Hahaha, dogs don't give strechmarks thank god, if they did I'd be covered in them! :-D xxx

ive got two longcoat chihuahua's betty and bella (mam and daughter) betty is 2 years 9 months, bella is 10 months old, ive got two pugs, frank is an apricot he is 2 years 5 months old, norah is a fawn pug she is 23 weeks old and an english bulldog called rachel (alraeady named when i got her :p), she is 5 and a half. Bet they keep you busy the collies, marks aunty is one of the best breeders of collies in the country, they are absolutely stunning! Like my doggies cos they are lazy, thats why im fat haha xx

Hello you!!!! Good luck on ya continuing success I wouldn't say we are all mad but very close to it :) anyway can't wait to see ur results for tomorrow you will soon be floating Round in ya wedding dress and looking gorgeous
Luv Sharon xxxx

Hello you!!!! Good luck on ya continuing success I wouldn't say we are all mad but very close to it :) anyway can't wait to see ur results for tomorrow you will soon be floating Round in ya wedding dress and looking gorgeous
Luv Sharon xxxx

Hello stranger, aint talked to you in a while ;) will be seeing you on tuesday for a weightloss celebratory drink of sparkling water hehe xx

ive got two longcoat chihuahua's betty and bella (mam and daughter) betty is 2 years 9 months, bella is 10 months old, ive got two pugs, frank is an apricot he is 2 years 5 months old, norah is a fawn pug she is 23 weeks old and an english bulldog called rachel (alraeady named when i got her :p), she is 5 and a half. Bet they keep you busy the collies, marks aunty is one of the best breeders of collies in the country, they are absolutely stunning! Like my doggies cos they are lazy, thats why im fat haha xx

Awwwww, I love pugs and English bulldogs!! They are my favourite!! My collies are too cute though!! A lot of work exercising them though! Hahaha!! Xxx

Hello stranger, aint talked to you in a while ;) will be seeing you on tuesday for a weightloss celebratory drink of sparkling water hehe xx

Yeah u most certainly will so nice we at the same stage as well!!! Can't wait to toast us both xxxx

Awwwww, I love pugs and English bulldogs!! They are my favourite!! My collies are too cute though!! A lot of work exercising them though! Hahaha!! Xxx

Gotta be honest pugs are my fave, especially Frank he is my absolute baby and all mine, think its cos hes the only boy and my maternal instinct has kicked in cos boys cant look after themselves hehe. The girls will go to both of us - we call ourselves mammy and daddy lol but frank always wants his mam :p

so day fourteen today whoop, got weigh in tomorrow, cant wait to change ticker and feel like its moving along. Really should be getting started and finished my essay due in tomorrow, just havent got the motivation or energy :( might see if i can get an extension as im off all next week for half term and gives me more chance to get going with it.

OOh also woke up to two valentines day cards (first time in 5 years i might add, one from frank hehe addressed to mammy and his paw print on and one from mark, happy valentines ppl xx

Hi Ladies, Im new on here and looking forward to getting involved!!

Good luck with your weightloss! A wedding is certainly a good incentive

xxx

Thanks

Its on Saturday. A little scared! I think i need a big one to keep me motivated! x

Thanks

Its on Saturday. A little scared! I think i need a big one to keep me motivated! x

Don't worry hun if you stick to diet 100% you will be amazed at the scale on saturday! its my second week weigh in tomorrow and its not the best loss on the planet according to my scales today but good enough :p i will keep a look out for you on sat, are you gonna start a diary on here? xx

Not sure how to!!

How much did you lose on your first week?
Good luck for your weigh in. Do you knwo what the average weigh loss in a week is?

Hello u!!!! What are ya scales saying then mrs??? Hope ya having lovely day gorgeous speak soon xxxx

Not sure how to!!

How much did you lose on your first week?
Good luck for your weigh in. Do you knwo what the average weigh loss in a week is?

I lost 9.4lb first weigh in, ive seen people lose from 6lb upto 14lb first week, think 10lb seems to be the average as im on another site aswell but dont take my word for it, its not an official statistic! If you wanna start diary click on cambridge diet forum and before you scroll to forum bit there is abit for subsections and click on diaries and start new thread :) xx

ah thanks, i created a new thread earlier and it seems to have gone in the diary bit so looks like im up and running.

Wow 9 lbs in your first week thats fab! hopefully I will get similar x

Your an early bird arent ye i dont weigh in til tuesdays hun :p see ye tomorrow same place, same time eh :D xx

I know u don't hahahaha funny chick!!! Have u been on yours I am asking :) xxx

Back