Nicci's journey from day 13 :-)

ah thanks, i created a new thread earlier and it seems to have gone in the diary bit so looks like im up and running.

Wow 9 lbs in your first week thats fab! hopefully I will get similar x

Ahem 9.4lb lol it wont let you put the o.4lb on the side bit of me posts but that 0.4lb is very important :8855:Good luck for your first weigh in hun, i'm gonna have a snoop in the diary bit for your post :D xx

lol of course that extra bit is VERY important!!!

I know u don't hahahaha funny chick!!! Have u been on yours I am asking :) xxx

Oh hahaha yeah course ive been on you daft head :8855:lost 3lb so far, but need to take me tablets to ahem *move me along tonight* if you know what i mean haha sure i can squeeze out half a pound by tomorrow :p have you had a look? xx

here_comes_the_bride said:
Oh hahaha yeah course ive been on you daft head :8855:lost 3lb so far, but need to take me tablets to ahem *move me along tonight* if you know what i mean haha sure i can squeeze out half a pound by tomorrow :p have you had a look? xx

Nope I scared to my scales say I weigh 3lbs heavier so if I get on them and say something gud I might be what's the word ohhhh yeah pissed off :D I would love to lose 3 or 4 wud be well happy!!! Take them tablets asap mrs and get squatting :eek: hahahahaha
Xxxxxx

Nope I scared to my scales say I weigh 3lbs heavier so if I get on them and say something gud I might be what's the word ohhhh yeah pissed off :D I would love to lose 3 or 4 wud be well happy!!! Take them tablets asap mrs and get squatting :eek: hahahahaha
Xxxxxx

You got a diary hun? you gonna join me 4 week challenge in main forum :D xx

You got a diary hun? you gonna join me 4 week challenge in main forum :D xx

How do ya do that and yeah sure!!! I have diary called day 4 coz that is when I started it lol xxx

How do ya do that and yeah sure!!! I have diary called day 4 coz that is when I started it lol xxx

lol just go to thread on the main forum says 4 week challenge and say i would love to join my love, write down how much you wanna lose in 4 weeks (starts tomorrow and includes tomorras weigh in) and say weigh in day tuesday and i'll add you to the list :D *no pressure mind :p* will have to have a look at this diary! xx

lol just go to thread on the main forum says 4 week challenge and say i would love to join my love, write down how much you wanna lose in 4 weeks (starts tomorrow and includes tomorras weigh in) and say weigh in day tuesday and i'll add you to the list :D *no pressure mind :p* will have to have a look at this diary! xx

Ok missy will go and do it now!!!! Xxx

Back