nice to hear those words

still1

Went to a party 3 days ago, when i enter the hall i started greeting people i have not see for months, some of them for years, i was laughing and chatting, (like you know when you meet your friends u just feel happy and free.) until one of them with a frozen smile, ask me i quote " XUSCE ME, WHO ARE YOU???!!" and other one just say, my eye remind him of someone, he knows but can't recall.
then i ask them if they know xxxxx(still1), they all answer yes,
i reply i came out of her. not the reaction i xpected, they did not know that xxxx(still1) have a daughter so grown up.
well at the end of the day, the party was just all about me. everyone, wanted to know how i manage to lose all those stones.

my point is to anyone and everyone (on minimins) not to give up on losing weight, cos one day, you will inspire other to get healthy.

still1 x :)

LOL Still1, that's brill. Doesn't it give you a boost:cool:

wow - well done!!
what a confidance boost, enjoy the new you hun!! x

What did you weigh when you began and what do you weigh now? are there any pictures on minimins to see? i think you should be ever so proud of your achievment and i think you should be shouting at the top of the roofs and i think you would make a superb counsellor, why do you not try and become one, you have oodles and oodles of confidence, and you shine a bright star when you are talking - Kath

Well done!

I am sooo looking forward to that day myself. :D xx

What did you weigh when you began and what do you weigh now? are there any pictures on minimins to see? i think you should be ever so proud of your achievment and i think you should be shouting at the top of the roofs and i think you would make a superb counsellor, why do you not try and become one, you have oodles and oodles of confidence, and you shine a bright star when you are talking - Kath

i was over 22 stones now i am under 12 stones (11st10bls).
becaming counsellor is a serious decision. and one got to be ready. thanks thought thats a great idea.
about the pictures i am waiting for my makeover. :D
if you think i shine a bright star when iam talking wait until you see my before and after pictures:D

still1xxxx

Last edited:
aww what an amazing feeling! and with that weight loss, no wonder they didn't recognise you! I just cant wait to see your pictures!

Back