Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone!

So yeah, I'm brand new to this site and slimming in general - I'm doing the slimming world extra easy as of a week ago and my first weigh-in is in 45 mins!

I had known for a while that I needed to lose weight, and I'd constantly been attempting to go it alone- and it never worked. It was the death of my sister in June this year that really made me feel things had gone too far, as on top of feeling awful, crushing grief I was comfort eating like there was no tomorrow!

So now I've bitten the bullet and joined Slimming world - and just knowing I've done something positive has made me feel a bit better!

I really look forward to getting to know you all, and sharing the highs and lows of this with you :D

Also - where do you guys get those neat tickers in your signatures from?

Last edited:
The very best of luck to you on your wi and future weight loss. Im doing ww myself but my friend is doing sw and has lost 4 stone so far . Keep us posted on how youre getting on . You will get great support and encouragement on here . Im so sorry to hear of your loss x x x

If you click on my ticker it will bring you to a page and you can set up yours :)

Last edited:
Thanks Goose, got one up and running now :D

How did it go, Pjstarfish? I lost three pounds, not sure I've ever been so pleased! I never thought I could eat so much and still lose weight :D

Thanks Goose, got one up and running now :D

How did it go, Pjstarfish? I lost three pounds, not sure I've ever been so pleased! I never thought I could eat so much and still lose weight :D

Well done on your 3 lb thats brill x x

Lost 10lbs!! The weight of a 2 month old baby!! Crikey I was surprised. Buy feel so good already! 7lbs target this week - I'm being very bloody good!

Lost 10lbs!! The weight of a 2 month old baby!! Crikey I was surprised. Buy feel so good already! 7lbs target this week - I'm being very bloody good!

God thats brilliant well done x

Bloody hell, well done! That must be one hell of a motivation booster!

Back