Extra Easy NICE Wraps

redmel

Dreamer
Hi.

Are there any wraps that are nice, that are a HB or low syns on EE?

I have tried the WW ones in the past and they taste like cardboard. I really want to make fajitas for the family but don't want to miss out lol.

Totally not related but I remember you from way back on here ...hope you are well x

Hi Capricorn :) I remember you too.

I am back, heavier than ever before lol... determined this time though. I've lost 6lbs in the 4 weeks I have been following SW. I am such a slow loser, but as long as it is coming off each week I am happy :)

I take it from the fact no one can recommend any nice low syn wraps or wraps that may be a HEb, that there are none lol. Oh well I will just have one wrap and eat the chicken mixture on it's own with a side salad.

The only HeB wraps I know of are the WW ones and bFree. You get a choice of cardboard or plastic. :p Personally I prefer cardboard.
Have you tried dampening the WW ones slightly and then microwaving them? Far nicer that way. :)

Otherwise the soft taco shells from old el paso are 100 calories each with the seasoning, so you could have 3 (very filling!) for your daily syns.

Must admit when I had the OEP soft tacos I just calorie counted that day. Still lost 2lbs that week so it couldn't have done much damage. :)

The only HeB wraps I know of are the WW ones and bFree. You get a choice of cardboard or plastic. :p Personally I prefer cardboard.
Have you tried dampening the WW ones slightly and then microwaving them? Far nicer that way. :)

Otherwise the soft taco shells from old el paso are 100 calories each with the seasoning, so you could have 3 (very filling!) for your daily syns.

Must admit when I had the OEP soft tacos I just calorie counted that day. Still lost 2lbs that week so it couldn't have done much damage. :)

Haha, love the choice of cardboard or plastic

I haven't tried those taco shells, they could be an option.

Thank you

Back