Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Boo to accidentally recycling the choccie! I think it might be fate telling you that you didn't need the naughtiness though :D

Great work on the gym this week - gold star for you ;) Yesterday's food looked yum. What's on the menu for today? xx

Just lie and claim it never arrived!!

Prob best to not do the above tho! Lol

Hello Miss Nix,

I've been away from here since.. AUGUST! I can't believe it's been that long, ugh. My SW consultant retired in August, so we stopped going.. I went up from 10st 12lbs to 11st 12lbs last week, argh. Decided to get back on the SW wagon & have managed to lose 2 and 3/4lbs in 3 days so far, yay - back down to 11st 8lbs but 10st 12lbs seems so far away!! :wave_cry:

Gutted about the Hotel Chocolat chocolates!!! I would go Berzerk. You should claim they never came though (if you can)! I received a ridiculous amount of chocolate from Colin at Christmas. He'd hidden them inside a HUGE box. I just remember opening them thinking, yep, this is me putting on a stone, lol. Ahhh well. Worth it haha (hate it when people on here say it's not worth it when deep down, it SO is)!! Haha I just wish there was no calories in Chocolate! Grrrr! Good luck on reaching your GW!! We'll all get there at some point haha x

choc.jpg

Attachments

• 12031212885_96c89e46ce.jpg
    12031212885_96c89e46ce.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 67
Hello ladies!!

Sorry I've been AWOL for so long, January was a mad month!! I don't think February and March are going to be much better (new job involves me not knowing what country I'm going to be in from one day to the next - Switzerland last week, Spain this week, Dublin and Switzerland the week after next!) but I am really going to try and make SW work around it, even if getting to class might be difficult... because I finally got CUBA booked!! :D :D So I now have the incentive of getting back in a bikini to motivate me towards getting back down to my lowest and past that on to target by the end of this year! We go on 7th November, so I've got just over 10 months to lose nearly 2 stone, eek! I'm getting back into my body magic too, and have signed up for both the Manchester Electric Run (a fun 5k run) and the Bupa Manchester 10k (eek!), so the training plan for that started on Saturday...

How are you alll getting on? That box of chocolate looks amazing Minxie - I would totally have devoured the lot by now!!

xx

Hello ladies!!

Sorry I've been AWOL for so long, January was a mad month!! I don't think February and March are going to be much better (new job involves me not knowing what country I'm going to be in from one day to the next - Switzerland last week, Spain this week, Dublin and Switzerland the week after next!) but I am really going to try and make SW work around it, even if getting to class might be difficult... because I finally got CUBA booked!! :D :D So I now have the incentive of getting back in a bikini to motivate me towards getting back down to my lowest and past that on to target by the end of this year! We go on 7th November, so I've got just over 10 months to lose nearly 2 stone, eek! I'm getting back into my body magic too, and have signed up for both the Manchester Electric Run (a fun 5k run) and the Bupa Manchester 10k (eek!), so the training plan for that started on Saturday...

How are you alll getting on? That box of chocolate looks amazing Minxie - I would totally have devoured the lot by now!!

xx

Wow - exciting times for you Nic!! I'd love to go and work in another country - do you speak any other languages?

My friend was showing me the Electric Run on Saturday, it looks AWESOME!!! xx

Ahhhh wow your job sounds awesome!!! What an amazing opportunity :) :)

I've now signed up for two races, it's amazing how committing to races actually motivates you to be on track. Failure is not an option! :D you'll do fine, just keep your goal in sight and 2 stone off in 10 months is not only doable but an extremely exciting prospect huh! :) :)

Xx

Hello lovely ladies, I'm back again!! It's been a rather busy start to the year but now it's time to refocus on me and finally get my bum to target!! ;) 11st 2lbs as at today, so 1st 9lbs to target... have been back on plan properly just over a month now, and am thankfully 11.5lbs lighter than I was at the end of Feb after all the travelling! One of my best friend's weddings over Easter, so it's good motivation!

How have you all been?? Do I see a shiny target sticker there for you Lauren?? Well done!! Xx

Hiiii Nicola!!! Was so excited when I saw you've commented here!!! :D hope you're well and great news on the lbs lost so far!!

Indeed, I got to target last Friday!!! Finally! Lol. A blip at yesterday's weigh in but already back on track! =)

I'll have to log in on a laptop and check your stats, what weight are you aiming to come down to?? I'm toying with the idea of losing another stone after the summer so want to see what weights other people my height can get down to ;)

Hi Miss Nix, just came to visit your thread & realised you have disappeared!! Are you still online here? I'm in the same boat as you.. I remember having similar stats. I stopped going to SW at the end of September when I had reached 10st 12lbs ( down from 12st 13lbs). Then it has slowly come crawling back. I was happily at around 11st 4lbs for a long time but now I've gone back up to 11st 12lbs & we joined SW again last night! Both me & the OH who was on it with me last time! So this time I'm determined to stick to it. Anyway it was fun following your thread here so let me know if you're still here! All the best, Anella x

Back