Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Oh happy dayyyys, woohoo best feeling ever! X

Oh wow CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Glad you're beginning to feel better & thanks for the replies too everyone! What does SE stand for (being dumb here). I might give the red/green days a go too.. I think I could do them. I ALWAYS eat stir frys & usually throw prawns in, I guess for the green day, I'd just have to cut them out! I might look more into it, IF my weight doesn't start shifting. If I'm honest I COULD be doing more exercise, I'm avoiding it because of the weather at the minute, lame excuse I know!!! :p
Tonight we hosted a kids disco & I had a HOT DOG! I've been good most of the week though, lol - Thursday after weigh in is normally treat night anyway so hopefully by the Saturday weigh in, it will be gone, haha. It was nice though, onions, ketchup, haha.. No more now though. Like I said, I haven't had any syns today anyway, so that can be the ultimate syn of the day! What are they, like 5262627 syns?!
Let me know what the SE stands for & I might look into mixing things up if I can't get through this wall! :D

Thanks, I'll look it up! Also, Miss Nix how much of the Coconut milk (Koko) are you allowed in your HEA - I can't see coconut milk in the book & I'm craving the chocolate flavoured one which is yummy!! :) x

Yep Emsie's right - SE is Success Express - it's in the Red/Green booklet that you get when you sign up :) It basically flips extra easy on its head and instead of 1/3 you have 2/3 superfree - but there are a few other rules so make sure you have a read first - it sounds harder than it really is so don't be scared of it!

You can have 200ml of the Koko Chocolate Milk but quite a lot more if it's the non-chocolate one - they're not in the book but they are listed in the Latest Healthy Extras section on the website :)

xx

Great, thanks!! To be honesy most my foods are superfree anyway, but I'll read up on it more for sure, Thanks!! :)

Morning all!

After 3 days of pretty much continuous sleep I finally feel much better again, yay! :) Still a little bit sniffly etc, but definitely over the worst and ready to brave the sun again! :D

I like my scales this morning, they're showing 11st 9.5lbs again, so I'm back to my flukey post-holiday weight! I've got a night out tonight and my birthday meal to go before next weigh-in, so am going to have to work very hard in between those to make sure I keep that weight on the scales, or even get it a little bit lower by next week's official weigh-in :)

Can't quite decide what to do foodwise today, but the fruit/veg theme will be continuing to try and shake the last of this cold. Might sit down with the magazine later and try to plan out a few meals as everything's been a bit ad hoc so far this week, although not with bad results so maybe I'm onto something!!

Breakfast: Grapefruit, Kiwi, Strawberries, Apricots
Snack: Danio Yogurt (1), Peach
Lunch: Veg Stir Fry
Dinner: TBC

Glad you feeling a little better hun, i have the cold now too! :( beginning to think there are a lot of coincidences from our hols lol! My food since we got back has been a bit all over the place too, no real plan in place as yet and now don't really feel like planning meals:( still on plan though which is good. Hope you have a nice relaxing day xxxx

There's definitely something about the Balearics!! :D Poor you just getting the cold - if you can I advise resting up lots now before it properly hits, it's a bit of a horrible one!! My friend who I was on hols with also got it! It's hard to get back into planning etc post hols, I almost need next weigh-in to come around so I can draw a line under hols and get myself back to reality again!! xx

Not much chance of a rest unfortunately, hubby is working so i have the kids to entertain :sigh: just have to try and rest at night when they go to bed. I wi on monday so just the weekend to get through now and hopefully get more organised next week! xxx

Hey chick,

Glad you're feeling better - enjoy the sunshine today, it's lush outside again! I shall definitely be getting a mini Vitamin D fix at lunchtime!!

Great news about the scales this morning - you're doing so well! There are some really nice things in the mag - I was having a flick through last night. I want to do a bit of a freezer eat down over the next week or so I'm going to be really sad tonight and make a list of everything that's in there and hopefully find things in the mag which will use it all up!

xx

Not much chance of a rest unfortunately, hubby is working so i have the kids to entertain :sigh: just have to try and rest at night when they go to bed. I wi on monday so just the weekend to get through now and hopefully get more organised next week! xxx

Aw poor you, hope you got a rest this evening at least! x

Hey chick,

Glad you're feeling better - enjoy the sunshine today, it's lush outside again! I shall definitely be getting a mini Vitamin D fix at lunchtime!!

Great news about the scales this morning - you're doing so well! There are some really nice things in the mag - I was having a flick through last night. I want to do a bit of a freezer eat down over the next week or so I'm going to be really sad tonight and make a list of everything that's in there and hopefully find things in the mag which will use it all up!

xx

I need to use up stuff in the freezer too as it's absolutely bursting at the seams, but everything fresh seems so enticing at the moment!! I should probably do the same as you really....

So end of day check-in, and I've made it to 1am, go me! :D A few medicinal G&Ts have worked wonders on the last of the cold hehe!

Breakfast: Grapefruit, Kiwi, Banana, Cranberry Juice
Lunch: Pasta with Wafer Ham, 40g Reduced Fat Cheese (HEA) & Fresh Tomatoes (to line my stomach!), Apricots
Drinks: 4 x Gin & Slimline Tonics (10)
Snacks: Sushi (1.5), SK Chewy Delight (HEB)

Summary (EE): 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 11.5 Syns

Aww I bet it does!! I reckon I've got another half hour in me before sleep comes along for about the 4th time today lol... I think this is the longest stretch I've been awake for since getting back from hols! :D

Morning ladies!

I have woken up today and I am HUNGRY!!! I think it's because I had such a light tea last night but oh my god I swear I could eat everything in sight! Going to have to keep myself in check today! :)

So on my list of potential things to eat today (I've been lay in bed dreaming about what I want to eat haha)...

Sushi (1.5)
Chips (McCains 3% chips at 1 Syn per 100g) & Quorn Burgers (1)
Egg Mayo Sandwich (sudden craving for this - HEB + 2 once I add salad cream)
Pineapple
SW Kebab (2 + HEB)
Danio Yogurt (1)
Chicken Mayo Sandwich (HEB + 1 for Mayo)
Grapefruit
Strawberries & Cream (1)
Pasta & Cheese (HEA)
Cheese Toastie (HEA + HEB)
Choc Philly on Ryvita Fruit Crunch (HEB + 4.5)

So many choices that involve a HEB or Syns! Help me decide!! I want to eat it all! x

Right going to have to keep a log as I eat today...

Breakfast: Pineapple, Grapefruit, 3 x boiled eggs mashed with a little mayo and salad cream (1)
Snack (2 mins later lol): 8 Choc Fix Balls (2)
Lunch: Sushi (1.5), Peach

Last edited:
Urgh I am so disappointed in myself, just had a full on binge... could feel it coming this morning and did nothing to stop it :( I have eaten an entire pack of Pink n Whites, an entire pack of Mikado sticks, the best part of share bag of Galaxy Counters, and the best part of a large bag of Sensations. Feel utterly sick and didn't even enjoy most of it, it was just full on stuff face action :sigh:

Why do I do it?!

Back