Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Yup my scales have gone from saying a 3lb gain to a 1 1/2 loss :p perhaps yesterday was a National Scale Strike?!!! Lol

Outfit looks fab hun! def go with it! you are looking amazing! well done!:)

and you are doing a great job of getting back on track too! Enjoy yourself tonight hunni! xxxx

Wow look at your legs!! You look fabulous. It's great when you just FEEL better on nights out and things isn't it? Defo chat up some gorgeous men ;)

What do you put in these overnight oats then - is it just layered fruit, yoghurt and oats? I have done the "magic porridge", left overnight which I like but yours doesn't look mixed in like that, do the oats change overnight when left like that?

The outfit is awesome! :) Well done on getting back into the 10's! Yay!

My weigh in was last night & I was.. 11st 2 and a half so a loss of a pound since Sat, which I'm happy with because I had that BBQ where I ate everythinggg, haha! Last night we (me & the OH) treated ourselves - I ended up having 4 small spring rolls dipped in some sweet & sour sauce and some soft fried noodles with chicken! In the local chinese the noodles are quite dry (still yummy)! Just no heavy chow mein style heavy sauce, so it doesn't feel like I'm being TOO naughty, haha.. But, I did have two big blocks of Lindt with a touch of sea salt afterwards as well :p - scales were kind this morning though.. I was back down to 11st 1 (& that stupid half)!! Grrr. I had the leftover noodles this morning.. there was only a measly amount leftover so I'll just count that as my syns for the day!
I'm worried about tomorrow because we are doing a boot sale & there will be a burger van, and you know what, I just feel like having one! If I will, I will and I'll just have to be really good from tomorrow. I'm not one of these people who will have one thing & it will set me off.. I know if I have the burger - that will be the worst thing of the day! We'll see.
We're in middle of moving house, getting my old family home fully renovated at the minute (kitchen fitting later today)! Busy times!

Just realised I keep writing so much here when I have my own diary haha :p sorry if you read the same things everywhere people! :p x

Wow look at your legs!! You look fabulous. It's great when you just FEEL better on nights out and things isn't it? Defo chat up some gorgeous men ;)

What do you put in these overnight oats then - is it just layered fruit, yoghurt and oats? I have done the "magic porridge", left overnight which I like but yours doesn't look mixed in like that, do the oats change overnight when left like that?

Haha I just need to find some gorgeous men to chat up! :D

Yep it's just everything layered, you could put anything you like in really. The oats lose a bit of their dryness, but they don't go "porridgey" if that makes any sense? They're not hard to chew any more like they would be if you had them straight from the packet, but also not cooked/moist x

The outfit is awesome! :) Well done on getting back into the 10's! Yay!

My weigh in was last night & I was.. 11st 2 and a half so a loss of a pound since Sat, which I'm happy with because I had that BBQ where I ate everythinggg, haha! Last night we (me & the OH) treated ourselves - I ended up having 4 small spring rolls dipped in some sweet & sour sauce and some soft fried noodles with chicken! In the local chinese the noodles are quite dry (still yummy)! Just no heavy chow mein style heavy sauce, so it doesn't feel like I'm being TOO naughty, haha.. But, I did have two big blocks of Lindt with a touch of sea salt afterwards as well :p - scales were kind this morning though.. I was back down to 11st 1 (& that stupid half)!! Grrr. I had the leftover noodles this morning.. there was only a measly amount leftover so I'll just count that as my syns for the day!
I'm worried about tomorrow because we are doing a boot sale & there will be a burger van, and you know what, I just feel like having one! If I will, I will and I'll just have to be really good from tomorrow. I'm not one of these people who will have one thing & it will set me off.. I know if I have the burger - that will be the worst thing of the day! We'll see.
We're in middle of moving house, getting my old family home fully renovated at the minute (kitchen fitting later today)! Busy times!

Just realised I keep writing so much here when I have my own diary haha :p sorry if you read the same things everywhere people! :p x

Ooh all your food sounds very tasty, I want haha! :D How did you get on at the car boot?? xx

Morning all!

I was a bit naughty yesterday... my meals were all really good and I stuck to plan, but the chocolate monster struck at about 8pm and I gave in.... oops! It all started when my team brought me in a birthday cake at yesterday morning's team meeting and it would have been rude to say no to my own birthday cake, so I had a slice! Went back to my desk, checked the calories and realised it was probably nearly 20 syns even for the tiny slice I had (loads of buttercream!), so then let the "oh sod it" mentality kick in... :rolleyes: Still stuck to my sushi and fruit, and had my healthy tea, but then I tucked into Mikado (about 5 syns worth), choc krispies (about 5 syns worth), a Crispello (7.5?), a Crunchie (9?) and a bag of French Fries (4.5).... not terrible in the big scheme of things but really not good either when I've got a night out tonight and was supposed to besaving a few syns for wine and vodka!! Luckily the scales were relatively forgiving this morning at 10st 12.75lbs, so I've had a lucky escape but will need to work really hard from tomorrow!

Ah well, healthy-ish food today - will have a good breakfast, but lunch is out of my control at a friend's house, and will have about a million people at the house by dinner time so won't be able to cook anything proper then, but will try to stick to the healthier snacks that we buy, hoummus, breadsticks, crudites etc :)

Happy weekend everyone! xx

Hello lovelies!

Well unsurprisingly I have been VERY off track the last few days!! Had a fab night out, haven't danced so much since Ibiza, and my legs and feet are still aching today! :D Had all the girls around at the house getting ready which was great fun, 8 of us getting tipsy and trying to get room in front of the mirror!! Was a good thing I had so many people there, took 3 of us to get me into the leather playsuit haha! :D The majority of the photos are on my friend's camera so I'll have to wait until she facebooks those to see the evidence, but I'll put one below of me in said playsuit!

I reaaaaaally didn't like what the scales said this morning after last night's wine, cocktails and kebab n chips, so tomorrow morning is a new beginning. I've got nothing on for another few weeks until I head down to London for a friend's birthday, so I'm going to have a bit of a detox in terms of food, drink and exercise :)

I'm cooking up a huge batch of chilli con carne tonight in preparation for the week ahead so I've always got it ready in the fridge ready to be used for meals (with rice, jacket spud, in wrap, etc etc). And I'm also going to get my gym kit ready tonight for tomorrow morning - it's time to get my bum back in the routine of going in the mornings, as I was doing so well before holidays and really want to get back into that now :) And all the leftover wine is going either into the wine cellar or is being packed off with my housemate when she goes to her fella's house - nothing is remaining here, I don't want the temptation!! And I will finally be throwing out that tub of butterscotch ice-cream too, to make room in the freezer for healthy food!

It'll be yet another "last supper" tonight to use up the leftover nice food - a few slices of buttery toast (can't waste the Warburtons loaf, and haven't got room in the freezer to keep it!), some leftover breadsticks, crisps & dips (not many crisps left thankfully!), and my birthday chocolates :) Will savour every moment of it, and will be happy to see the back of it all tomorrow!

1016969_10151879481999050_1437223684_n.jpg

Hope you've all had fab weekends!

xx

Looks fab hunni! and sounds like you had a great weekend! Enjoy the last of your treats! xxx

Phew have had a busy evening getting all my old clothes photographed and listed on ebay - I always underestimate how long it all takes!! 23 items listed today, and that's still only about half the pile in the study... I really have outgrown a lot of stuff! :eek: It's a good incentive to keep on the straight and narrow though - if all my big clothes are gone I have no choice but to stay slim!! :D

So my clothes-buying ban started once my birthday was over, but I didn't ban the purchase of shoes (as these shouldn't become too big for me - my feet have already shrunk half a size and I don't think they'll go any smaller from there) or underwear (as knickers that are too big are just very annoying!!).... so what did that result in?? Shoe mania!! :D

I came home with all of the following:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limi...1_51&nodeId=2952511031&sr=1-51&qid=1375047847

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limi...1_60&nodeId=2952511031&sr=1-60&qid=1375047847

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limi...1_67&nodeId=2952511031&sr=1-67&qid=1375047932

:D

I'm about to purchase the nude version of the pointy toe ones online now, so that'll be yet another pair, oops! But they're so cheap!! :D

Right, today starts the 6 week countdown to Las Vegas. I am weighing in at 11st 2.25lbs post birthday! :eek: That is a shocker of a result considering I was 10st 9.5lbs only 2 weeks ago, and I can really feel it on my body and face, it's all definitely a bit rounder than it was!!

Breakfast: Danio (1), Banana
Lunch: Beef & Tomato Sandwich (HEB + 1.5 for Butter), Apple, Cherries, Peach
Dinner: Chilli Con Carne with Rice, Yogurt & Cheese (HEA)
Exercise: 40 mins gym or Zumba class

This will be Day 1 of 13 of being 100% (next off plan day is likely to be 10th Aug as down in London, and 11th Aug will definitely be as I got a chocolate tour of London as a birthday present!!)

Wish me luck, I have a feeling this is going to feel hard after nearly 3 weeks of being off plan!!

x

Last edited:
Hello lovely, sorry to hear those scales are being so mean! You can achieve loads in 6 weeks, so don't panic :)

I'm going to be 100% on plan during the week for the next few weeks but I've managed to wangle birthday celebrations every weekend for the next FOUR weekends! So heaven knows what the scales will make of that! I was a bit naughty whilst out in London yesterday, so I'm totally with you on being back on it big-style today. I've already had my yoghurt and a few strawberries but I'm feeling peckish! Nightmare! Might have to pop down to Tesco in a bit to buy myself some melon!

Have a great day hun xx

You can totally do it. I've had a difficult weekend and been a mix of good and awful at the weekend as I was support crew for my OH and chums as they did the Trailwalker challenge (walk 100km along South Downs - they did it in 25h! So proud) and we were awake and busy for 30h so eating plan went out of the window. Mind you I think my body is confused as this morning the scales were showing 12st3.5! And that's despite eating a pork pie....and the rest (chocolate etc). Naughty but nice ;)

Completely focused and back on plan today despite tiredness and having to sort out cars and the house :-s

We can do this girls! I've got a wedding in 4 weeks and got a dress to fit into!
xx

p.s. love the shoes!

Back